Part-23

Who kidnapped us ! Whose mansion is this?who is that person...she mumbled herself..and.... hearing footsteps she looked footsteps direction..

She stood there with shock face seeing the person standing infront of her with wide smile...

This is our house... not anyone's...Welcome home my babies....he said with more joyful tone...

Tulsi: You...Why did you kidnapped us? How could you do this...  Why....Arun...( Yes that person who kidnapped our Tulsi and babies is Arun...).

Arun: What?Why did I kidnapped you guys? Let me tell you... This is not kidnapping my wifey...! I simply took my family to home without their knowledge that's it... I just planned surprise... how is my surprise...And you guys are belongs here... We are going live as a whole happy family here....ok babe...

Tulsi: What gibberish Arun!!! You clearly know my decision... Now you are behaving like this... This is not drama or any movie.. if you come ask sorry for your behaviour I will say ok wholeheartedly within second.... Stop acting like this... Now we are going... I can't tolerate this stupid drama.....

Arun: No my Sweetheart you can't go anywhere... this is your house you have stay here only... Saying that he motioned his index finger to come one person... Within second 2 maids came...Take my son and daughter into their rooms..

And the 2 maids approched towards Tulsi... Tulsi got tensed..

Tulsi: No I don't give my babies to anyone...why they have to stay here... We are leaving and you can't stop me!...she literally shouted...

Arun: Don't shout Wifey... You will wake up our babies...let them sleep in their room...now give them to me saying he took sleep Aratrika in his hold and another maid took Arjun in her hold...

Tulsi: Just stop it Arun..give them to me right now...

Arun: Cool Wifey... We have to speak something important.... So let them sleep... He again signalled his finger to carry Both babies in their room...
Tulsi also wanted to sort out all these... So she just noded her head...
Both Tulsi and Arun went to garden ...

It's very beautiful and big garden full of flowers and some other plants....

Tulsi: Say it ! what do you want to speak...

Arun: Tulsi Let's back together.....

Tulsi: What! are you kidding me ahh... No way...

Arun: I am serious...I want you and I can do anything for you and babies and I... He stopped his sentence in mid... And he continued... You and my son and daughter going to live here if it is ok for you or not ...this is not going to change... That's final...

Tulsi: And who are you ordering us ahh Mr?..

Arun: Look Tulsi don't... You know who I am to you and babies very well...

Tulsi: Who.?. you are nothing to us..
Just a Stranger that's it...so don't distrub our life...

Arun: What I am a stranger to you ! ahh .

Tulsi: Ya Correct now you got a answer right! so we will take our leave... Saying that she started to walk ...but she stopped because of hold in her wrist...Arun pulled her towards him... Due to his hold and pull she landed on his chest... Before she got her sense... Arun Locked his Lips to Tulsi's Lips... She stood there still without knowing what to do... On the other hand Arun got busy kissing Tulsi.. started to deepening kiss.. he started to kiss her neck...and than Tulsi became aware of suituation... She pushed Arun back... And slapped him hard his cheek...

Tulsi: How dare you.. You Kissed me... She started to rub her lips with her palm...

Arun: Wow... My fierce Wifey.... This slap is nothing to me... But I got my gift today ... He touched his Lips with his thumb and winked his eye....

Tulsi got more angry because of his behaviour....

Tulsi: What gift.. before 2 years I am... the same me as today... In past I am was not good for you.... Now your are saying this..ahh what a funny... Arun...

Hearing that Arun became sad...His mind voice- Yes that's my stupidity... I insulted you...but now  I am not going repeat that... You can  hurt or hit me anytime you want...i deserve that... But you can't leave me...He shooked his head...

Arun: Yes..it's my special gift... Because today My birthday.... And I got my gift... He said with overwhelming smile.....

Tulsi: Eww..if You do one more time like this...that's not good for you...now you can't stop Us Mr.Arun... I have a important work to do... So we will take us leave....

Arun: What important work and where?...

Tulsi: That's none of your business...with stern voice she said...

Arun: this is my business my Wifey.. and I know where are you going and why...

Tulsi: What ! Her eyes became wide...oh god If he knows we are running from him... Surely he will not let us go from here... What I do..."What are you saying Arun"...

Arun: I know everything babe no need to act... you are running from here with our babies without informing me....He said loud voice with red eyes...

Tulsi: how did you know?... only me and Jeni know about this even Mathew not aware...

Arun: Babe you underestimated me... You know what! your house full of camera that's connected to my phone...I fixed camera when I came to birthday party... Past one week I watched all your activities...

Tulsi: You fixed cameras in my house... You Bastard... I going to report  police...

Arun: He just laughed... Babe you are very naive...they can't do anything to me.. and  one more thing you have a beautiful legs... 2 days back I watched you while you walked in your room with only towel... Said with Smirk....

Tulsi: How dare you... Stop you dirty bastard....I am not going to leave you... Saying that she again raised her to slap him..but he holded her wrist...

Arun: You can slap me Whenever you want but not for anger only with love and caring... I gave you 2 months to understand me... But you planned escaping from me with babies.... So sorry to say this... You not going anywhere... Saying that he carried her bridal style... Tulsi started to wiggle her legs to protest.... Both Arun and Tulsi stopped hearing sound coming from opposite direction....

😘😘