you like running into me

you were in Hawaii with your family for a vacation. you woke up and looked out your window realizing today is your last day here. "Mom! I'm going down to the pool!" you yelled grabbing your tanning lotion and sunglasses. you got down to the pool and went to get a smoothie. as you turned around you ran into someone. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" you said embarrassed. "No it was my fault." a really handsome boy with tattoos said. wow he was hot. "So um.. I'm Nate by the way." he said flashing his million dollar smile. "I'm Y/N." you said smiling like an idiot. "so do you want to sit and talk for a while?" He asked. "Sure!" you said sounding almost too perky. "So Y/N..how long are you here?" he asked you. "Well I've been here for 2 weeks but I'm leaving today." you said sounding bummed out. "That sucks. I'm here for a week & I've been here for 2 days & I already want to move here." he smiled once again. "Yeah I'm from Nebraska. it's sucks there." you chuckled. "You're from Nebraska?! Me too!" he said. "Really? sweet." you said. after a while you just stared at each other. then it happened he leaned in. you leaned in as well and you kissed him. you pulled away and smiled. "Damn you're cute." he smiled. you smiled back at him. your phone rang and you picked it up. "fine. bye." you said slamming your phone on the table. "I have to start to pack." you frowned. you got up and gave nate a hug. you got home and you were hanging out with your best friend Ainsley. "Y/N I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!" she squealed. "What!?" you asked. "WE ARE GOING TO DIGI TOUR" she squealed again. you had heard of it once or twice but never really got into it. Ainsley started showing you pictures then you screamed. "JESUS Y/N WHATS WRONG?" she yelled. "THATS HIM THATS THE BOY I MADE OUT WITH IN HAWAII!" you squealed. "YOU MADE OUT WITH NATE MALOLEY?!" she squealed back. "YES!" you yelled back. the next morning you woke up and got dressed. you straightened your hair wore Miss Me skinny jeans an Obey crew neck sweatshirt and uggs. "Y/N! you can't wear that!" Ainsley groaned. "What?" you said looking at your outfit. then a sweatshirt hit you in the face. it said "Skate" ok it with a rose in the middle. "Wear it." Ainsley said. you got to the event and you were the first ones there and got right behind the gate. soon you seen nate come running through and Ainsley said "There he is Y/N! talk to him!" "No he probably won't even remember me." With that Ainsley pushed you into Nate and he caught you. "you sure do like running into me." he smiled.
LONG IMAGINE BUT I LOVE IT 😍😍🙊 FOLLOW ME ILY