35.New home,changed life.

Warisha's POV

He opened the door and we entered.

"I'm so tired." He said as he kept our suitcases aside and sat on a sofa. I started looking around.

He shifted from his previous apartment after we agreed for this. Ma thought previous one is not enough for both of us. It's a three bedroom apartment. The living room is adjacent to the dining room. I went at the kitchen first and it's quite spacious,good for me.

Then I went towards the bedrooms. The first one is the guest room,it's of medium size,neat and clean. The second one is I think for ma and baba when they come,I cam sense this from the decoration, just like ma likes. I opened the door of the third one and entered. This is the master bedroom. The walls are of blue and grey color,giving soothing vibe. The room is quite neat and clean,not like I expected. I expected it to be a complete junkyard as he stays here alone. To the left side of the bed is a balcony.

I went at the balcony and looked down. Thank God it faces a garden so there won't be people. Good for me passing time.

"So,how is my room?" He came inside.

"Your room?" I scrunched my brows at him.

"Yeah." He laid on the bed.

"And where will I stay? In the guest room?"

"Umm...as you're my wife,I don't think that will be appropriate. I can give you shelter here." He smirked and I glared at him.

"Whatever. You don't lay there with this clothes, go and change." I opened the windows and soothing wind came inside.

"Already started with your bossy behaviour? Not a good sign for you,Alyan dear."

"If I'm taking shelter here, you have to abide by my rules."

"Oye,I'm giving you shelter. I should make the rules,not you." He sat up,

"Are you going or should I force you?"

"Try me." He smirked.

"I'm not going to make this dirty with my clothes like you. Please get up."

"Obviously I'll get up,but after a sleep." He turned around.

"You can sleep after taking a shower,now please go. I also need to take a shower."

"You take this washroom,I'll use the other one. Let me bring the suitcases." He got up and went out. Keeping the suitcases here,he went away.

After taking a shower,I went at the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He came inside.

"Looking that if we can manage anything for lunch." I said as I opened the fridge.

"No use." He said as he sat on a chair.

"Why?"

"Because I wasn't here for many days so when I went back,I emptied everything. And khala didn't come too so no cooking from her. Don't worry,she'll come from tomorrow. And for today,we can bring something from a restaurant."

"But I want to have homemade."

"Khala will cook tomorrow."

"Who said she will cook? I'll cook."

"Why will you cook?"

"My life,my wish." I smirked.

"But you have college and study."

"I'll manage this in the night."

"But how? Won't you get tired?"

"Nope,I'll manage."