The King's Little Plaything

8000 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼

---

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓾 • 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓽

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂

---

"My King."

The forest green-haired omega bowed along with a few others like himself before the king, the imitating, conqueror of lands, the Crimson King, the mightiest alpha know by the seven lands. The omega was forced here, to his palace along with a few others.

He wasn't for sale... he just happened to be unlucky, as he tried to convince himself.

The king was seated on his throne, his red cape attached to his shoulders, jewellery hanging from his neck, his outfit revealing his scarred and muscled, well-toned body. He was the definition of an alpha.

The omegas stood, all trembling, all terrified of the king as he eyed them one by one, top to bottom. After five minutes, the king stood up and walked towards the green-haired omega.

He was looking down, clearly the shyest one of them all, he was wearing an old outfit, ripped, dirty, just like the rest of the omegas.

The alpha lifted his chin so that he could get a good look at his face, the omega was holding back ugly tears, he knew what was coming for him.

"Your eyes are beautiful, omega." He whispered to his ear, his tone was nowhere near gently, which only made him want to run away even more.

Without letting go of his face, the king looked up to the men who stood behind the omegas, "I want this one." He spoke with utter hatred, was it towards the omega? Or the money-hungry men? The forest green-haired omega had the questions occupy his mind. While the rest of the omegas were taken away as the weak, fragile emerald green-eyed omega remained at the very spot he had settled on.

The king had left and once he came back, a woman was standing beside him, definitely a beta. Her golden blonde hair had a flower attached to it, a beautiful, tiny common daisy.

"My omega, I shall escort you to your room." The beta said and led the way as the king's eyes got lost in his beauty once again, he was undressing what was now his with his crimson orbs, surely he would do it with his own hands soon enough.

The omega was escorted to a large room filled with silver and such. A gigantic bed, a dressing area where various outfits hung beautifully, windows wide as they allowed the sun rays to enter and lighten the room.

But none of this mattered to the timid omega. He didn't want to be used like a little plaything that the terrifying alpha had his fun with. All this was worthless in his eyes. He wanted to be free.

Nothing else.

"The king has ordered me to run you a bath, my omega. After that, you can rest until dinner is served." The beta said and smiled, the omega just nodded. The blonde-haired woman went inside the bathroom and the sound of the water drops was heard right after.

The omega stood still, thinking of how harsh the Alpha king would be with his defenceless body.

A while later, the warm steam and the rich smell of spring flowers could be seen sneaking out of the said bathroom that the omega hadn't stepped foot in.

Then the door opened, "The bath is ready, my omega." The beta said and took him in. The omega stared at the bubble full bathtub, he had to take his clothes off now, which would reveal her whip mark covered back.