➽ 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: panpan42
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!!

----------

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧,"

And [name] turned, with a smile on her face as she nodded at what her mother had just said. She was seen in the kitchen, preparing what seems to be a bento box as her cheeks were slightly red then as she placed the knife down and turned fully to face her mother.

"Right, he has practice today," her mother spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she watched her mother coming over to help her out with the bento box. Her mother then noticed the way her fingers were trembling, and she let out a soft sigh.

"Sweetheart, be more careful. Ryunosuke wouldn't be pleased about this," she scolded her as she flicked her on the nose, causing her daughter to scrunch her nose up in response.

"I think I'm just too tired, I didn't sleep well last night," she spoke out and her mother had on a worried look, shaking her head a little as she patted her on the head.

"Don't come home too late today," she said with a gentle smile and [name] could only nod her head in response then.

"I haven't seen [name] all day, did something happened to her?" Ennoshita asked as he looked at Tanaka who had on a rather worried look on his face. He noticed his friend was looking around as if trying to find a silhouette of his girlfriend who was nowhere to be found.

"I don't know," he mumbled out as Nishinoya came running up to them with that ever so wide smile on his face as he was getting excited about going to practice.

"Eh? Where's [name]? I thought she would be with you," Nishinoya asked and Ennoshita shrugged his shoulders in response, whereas Tanaka was getting rather hot-headed in regards to [name]'s whereabouts.

"We should head over for practice now before Daichi-san gets angry at us for being late," Ennoshita spoke out as he grabbed hold of Tanaka by the back of his uniform and dragged him along before he could go on a rampage and enter every room shouting for [name].

"Tanaka is surprisingly quiet today. Did something happened between him and [name]?" Suga asked as he looked at Daichi and Asahi who were warming up on the court as they turned to look, watching as Tanaka didn't enter the gymnasium shouting that he wanted to start practice immediately.

"Kageyama! Did you see [name] in class today?" Tanaka asked and Kageyama turned to look at him and he tilts his head, trying to remember whether he had seen [name] in class before.