𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"REMEMBER PHEOBE, DON'T be scared. I'm right here with you", snape whispered as lily just nodded.

last time lily was here at malfoy manor, she had briefly seen narcissa and lucius before snape had came to retrieve her.

lily just nodded as she walked into a dark murky room that had a fireplace burning behind some of the death eaters that were calmly sitting at a long rectangular table.

and of course, voldemort sat at the head of the table, with nagini slithering around the intricately designed carpet.

"ah severus! I was beginning to think you've lost your way here. come, I've saved you a seat", the dark lord motioned.

snape hesitantly walked over, nearly about to sit down until voldemort had spoke again.

"and where's she?"

snape lifted up his cape, revealing a seven year-old girl clutching onto his leg for dear life.

"lily is it? come, I don't bite", voldemort softly commanded.

lily felt her legs turn into jelly as she wobbled over to the man that she wouldn't exactly even consider him a man.

he was bald and she could visibly see his veins spreading like tree branches on the back of his head. voldemort's nose looked as if it had been flattened by a hammer, though it wasn't smushed, it just resembled that of a snake's.

draco's breath hitched as he saw little lily walking over to the dark lord, wondering why in merlin's beard would snape bring his beloved child to such an uncanny place.

"nagini, come hither", voldemort commanded, to which the snake had slithered over to his side without another moment.

lily felt her skin crawl as the venomous snake approached her, hissing every so often.

"talk to her", voldemort commanded, making lily extremely confused.

lily glanced back at snape, who just slightly nodded his head, as if telling her to follow the dark lord's command.

"i-it's nice to meet you nagini. m-my name's lily. lily phoebe s-snape", lily uttered out, making voldemort grin widely.