Dillagi-11

^^^^

Pee Loon, Tere Neele Neele Nainon Se ShabnamPee Loon, Tere Geele Geele Hoton Ki SargamPee Loon, Hai Peene Ka Mausam

Pee Loon, Tere Geele Geele Hoton Ki Sargam
Pee Loon, Hai Peene Ka Mausam

Tere Sang Ishq Taari Hai
Tere Sang Ek Khumari Hai
Tere Sang Chain Bhi Mujhko
Tere Sang Bekaraari Hai

Mustafa firmly pulled her frail body against his as he brushed her lips with his.
He groaned inwardly on the sensation he felt as her lower lip quivered slightly due to the sudden impact. For a second he just kept his lips on her soft petals relishing her sweet fragrance but the moment she clutched his shirt in her tiny fists from his waist he felt his heart explode.

Maheen drew a deep staggered breath as he lightly slid his tongue across her bottom lip. She felt a wave of heat flushing through her as he cradled her face with his hands.

Then, he softly kissed her, pressing his warm, smooth lips to her soft ones. He sucked her lips, gently as though he was sampling nectar on a delicate petal. And then, with an intense urgency he dipped his tongue past her lips, caressing her tongue with his.
She felt fluttering inside as his tongue tickled hers slightly.

His thumb stroked her cheeks as he continued to explore his newfound heaven. He kept suckling her velvety lips, sometimes harshly and then lightly as If soothing them afterward.

A shallow hum escaped from her throat as he pulled back leaving her bottom lip with a tug. She felt her legs turn wobbly, her eyes hazy and mind vague.

"I should've done this earlier", he whispered exhaling. The kiss felt fucking awesome. Fucking better than he had expected. He wanted to keep savoring her cherry lips.

He smiled beautifully opening his eyes when he saw her flustered beetroot face.

"Perfect", he murmured placing a mushy kiss on her bottom lip and she shuddered releasing a shallow breath.

"M..mus..musta..fa?", she whimpered as he lightly kissed her baby cheek.

"Hmm", he hummed with the course of pleasure her nearness was bestowing him with.

She tightened her grip on his shirt as he kissed her other cheek. She was afraid of collapsing, his rigid body was supporting her petite figure.

"M..mai g..gir jaon g..gi", she murmured as he kissed her earlobe.
"Nahin girti", he smiled softly on her words, he could feel her hands on his shirt shaking lightly. She was getting affected by his proximity.
(I'll fall Mustafa.)
(No, you won't.)

"huh!", she gasped as he picked up her fragile body in his strong arms.

"Jitna socha tha usse bhi zyada halki ho", he said putting her on the bed carefully.
"Kuch khati peeti nahi ho kia?", he asked sitting infront of her.
(You are lighter than I had thought.)
(Don't you eat or drink anything.)