Visit from the King and Queen

The hotel was a bit more busier than usual.

Mainly because Charlie's parents the king and queen of Hell themselves were visiting.

And of course Charlie was nervous.

Angel and Nifty had finished cleaning everything, and Angel especially got the files for the demon that they rehabilitated, which were 46 total. Most of which only made a small mistake while they were human, which had Angel questioning these things. They were also victims of circumstance, so they shouldn't have deserved hell.

Either way, Angel also promised that she'd make sure Alastor didn't cause any trouble.

In a matter of moments, Lucifer and Lilith arrived to the Hotel, and they were surprised that Angel and Alastor were there too.

"My, it's been a while hasn't it Angel, Alastor?" Lucifer greeted the two.

"Yes, I suppose so. By the way, did that book of poisons and jinxed help you out?" Angel asked the king as he nodded.

"Ah yes, it did more than help." He said before talking with his daughter.

"Lilith, you look fabulous. Still enjoying those cosmetics I gave you?" Angel then turned to the queen.

"Need you ask?" Lilith twittered with a smile.
---------
Lucifer was indeed stumped by how the hotel actually helped out some demons and they actually got into Heaven all cleansed.

"I'm still baffled on how this hotel actually took off." He said.

"Oh, that was all thanks to Angel. She knew how to find the right people. Not to mention she did a bang up job on being a therapist for demons!" Alastor said as his gaze still lingered on the spider demon as she talked and laughed with Charlie and her mother.

Lucifer could tell the gaze in the Radio Demon's eyes seem to soften as he looked at the female overlord.

"Alastor...you are definitely whipped." Lucifer bluntly stated.

"! I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about." Alastor said with a forced grin as he looked away.

Yup, he is whipped big time.
------'------
Alright, it wasn't much, but I got Charlie's parents and now Lucifer's saying Alastor likes our spider!