10 - Flight

The day arrived. I would be meeting Tommy for the first time. I had gotten on the plane hours ago, we were close to landing. Once we landed, Nick noticed my excitement.

"Excited to meet Tommy?"
"Y- no. Just excited to see my friends!"
"Okay Y/N, whatever you say."

I saw Wilbur in the distance, and i ran straight towards him. Almost knocked him over by the speed i went over to hug him.

"Y/N?"
"HI!"
"Awh you're so tiny! Hey y/n!" Niki was next to Wilbur, waiting for us to finish landing. i went over and hugged her. Then Fundy, Dream, and Quackity landed around the same time, and we all walked over to the airBnB we had rented out. We all paid our part, so it was pretty cheap. It was for 6 people, but we were a big group, so of course some of us had to share. Everyone had made it to the AirBNB except Tommy. My nerves had gotten so much worse than before, i was so nervous to see him. What would he think? Would i be ugly to him? He's never seen me IRL..

"Hey Nick, i'm going to shower before Tommy gets here."
"Getting ready for your boyfriend huh? ;)"
"Oh, come on now."

I grabbed the first outfit that was there, and just ran into the shower. Tommy's favorite color was blue at the time, so i packed a bunch of blue things. I wore this:

After a while of sitting in my room, looking outside, fidgeting with my fingers to calm myself down, I had gotten a call from Tommy

After a while of sitting in my room, looking outside, fidgeting with my fingers to calm myself down, I had gotten a call from Tommy. I hesitated to respond for the first time. I picked up and let the camera face the ceiling.

"Y/N?"
"Hey TomTom! What's up?"
"Why aren't you showing your face?"
"Oh i'm.. getting ready."
"Where ya going?"

I panicked.

"The um. The mall!"
"Oh, okay. im meeting up with Wilbur and the group today!"
"I'm glad!"
"Oh, we're here! Wanna stay on call?"
"Wish i could, but i gotta go to the beach. Have fun though! Love you!"
"Love you too, bye!"

Tommy's pov

The beach? The mall? Where was she going? Oh well, i'll text her later. I knocked on the door, and Wilbur opened up. We bro hugged, and i greeted everyone else. Then i saw Dream, George, and Sapnap. Sapnap?

"SUP DREAM TEAM"
"Hey Tommy!" Sapnap had said, giving Tommy a huge hug.
"Sup bitchboy" Dream had said, patting Tommys head.
"Tommy!!" George had the biggest smile on his face, and gave me a bro hug.

"Sapnap? What about your sister?"
"Oh. Uh. She's- Uh. She's at home."
"Oh. Okay."

Y/N Pov
Watching Tommy from the room behind the kitchen was creepy. He looked so happy. I couldn't stop smiling. I see Dream move his glance over at me, and i stuck out the middle finger. He chucked, and looked away.

Tommy's Pov
I decided to text y/n.

Tommy
Y/N? You didn't tell me Sapnap was going to meet up with me! Why didn't you come?

My Love ❤️
Turn around :)

I turned to see this beautiful girl, with her hair curled, beautiful e/c eyes, and a perfect face shape.

"Hey, TomTom"

I stood in complete shock. I dropped everything and picked her up and hugged her. Everyone was just screaming "AWW" and running around the house. I cant believe it. I'm finally hugging the girl of my life. Oh my god. I kept pinching myself to remind myself that it's real.

Y/N pov
Hugging TomTom was the best feeling in the world. My dream boy. In my arms. I was still shaking about the nerves. I'm so happy. "AWW"s echoed around the house. I was just smiling and couldn't help but start to cry. I see him let go for a second, just to look at me. I look at him in his eyes. Wow. The crystal blue sky in his eyes are just so beautiful. His nose is perfect. His lips were the same shape as mine. He pulled it off so much better though.

Tommy's Pov
I felt Y/N cry a bit on my shoulder, and i pulled away just to see her. Her eyes were just so beautiful up close. Her nose was so cute, and her lips. Her lips were so pretty. I wiped the tear she let go, and she just smiled. Her teeth, perfect. Her hair, perfect. Not 1 imperfection i see in her. I picked her up and she threw her legs around me, and i carried her to what was going to be my room. I threw her on the bed, and took off my backpack. I sat next to her, and grabbed her face lightly. She was still smiling and so giggly. I kissed her, and that lasted for a while.

Y/N Pov
Tommy carried me to his room, and i thought he was going to drop me, he's incredibly strong though, compared to what i thought. He threw me on the bed, and he took of his backpack.

"I'm a minor i'm a minor i'm a minor" I kept saying in my mind.

He threw himself next to me, grabbed my face, and kissed me.

The last time we kissed was in a game.

This was no game. This was real life.

I pulled away for air, and just smiled. I looked over at the door just in case, still closed. Good. I looked at him, and he was just talking complete nonsense.

"Less talking, mr. innit"
"Yes ma'am"

-Time skip 30 minutes / Dreams POV-

"Sap, your sister has been in that room with Tommy for a while."
"Dream they're probably just catching up. or kissing. one or the other."
"Or...."
"GROSS DREAM."

I laughed and just continued talking with the group. Y/N came out of the room, her hair was a bit messy, but i'm sure it was just because Tommy messed with it.

She was red, and just sat down on the couch. I sat next to her and gasped.

"You guys took so long kissing in that room."

She flushed redder then the color red, and just replied;

"Shut up, Pissbaby."
"You hang out so much with him, Y/N, his language is sticking to you!! that's bad!!"

She just laughed and turned on a movie, Tommy came out of his room a bit later, probably took a shower or something. He sat next to y/n, and did that yawn stretch thing to put his arm around her. Tommy stared at me, just waiting for a reply.

Gave him a thumbs up. Props to him, he got a good gal. Good for him. Good for her.

A/N- ugh my parents were mad at me for not leaving my pc when making this, like just let me fantasize in peace. Anyways, i'll probably be ending this soon, maybe. I have ideas for other books which i hope get more attention, and i can write more since they won't be minors. THAT DOESNT MEAN ILL WRITE 18+, i can just write more of my thoughts down, instead of stopping because i remembered their minors :)