Chapter 20

Third POV

Everyone smiled as they watched Marinette and Damian sneak off. They were all happy for them knowing that they deserved to be happy.

"Um where are they going?" Alix asked since she wanted to make sure Marinette would be safe and not get hurt.

"Well by their conversation the theatre room. To watch a movie." Jason supplied. Tim looked at the time and started to freak out.

"Alix it's almost time for our date. I suggest you get ready so we're not." She nodded grabbed her bag and had Rose and Chloe follow her. Tim then left to get ready. When Alix came back she looked amazing.

Tim then came and he looked nice as well

They stared into each other eyes before leaving

They stared into each other eyes before leaving. After that they went and watched the movie with Damian and Marinette. They walked into a heart breaking scene. That brought them to tears even though to they didn't know what was going on completely.

They in the row behind Damian and Marinette. They saw Marinette was in tears and Damian had tears that weren't falling. They continued to watched the movie. They smiled at certain scenes and had a gut reaching feeling for others.

At some point Alfred, Saline and Bruce came and watched it. The movie was a sad love story but it touched all of their hearts. Then came the final scene wondering what would happen.

Everyone were in tears. But we're also smiling. When the movie ended they just sat there gathering themselves. When they did they went to the dinning room since it was dinner time.