(14) Perfect -Stars pt.2-

Hi everyone!! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long.... T-T
I was launching a new book which has been a bit stressful. So I made you guys a longer chapter ;)
I'll try to update more often now!! :)

Please enjoy!!! <3

You happily stroll through the palace halls, headed to Ahkmenrah's bedroom, to meet him. You and Ahkmenrah have been spending the past few months together, and you'd have to say, those months have been some of the best in your life. Ahkmenrah treated you with kindness nobody else ever had. He made you feel like you weren't a servant anymore.

And although only the Egyptian Gods knew...you were in love with him. But of course you'd never tell him.
He was betrothed to someone else, a princess from a nearby kingdom. You sigh to yourself at the thought.

It wasn't like it mattered though. You already knew that you, a servant, would never be allowed to marry royalty. The pharaoh might even kill you if he (or anyone else for that matter) found out...

When you reached Ahkmenrah's bedroom, he was nowhere to be seen. Your second guess as to where he was was the throne room, so you checked there. You peeked you're head around the corner to see Ahkmenrah.

Holding another woman's hands in between his own.

Your jaw dropped. She was absolutely stunning. She had wavy hair as dark as the night sky, piercing blue eyes, beautiful tan skin and makeup, and she was covered from head to toe in glittering jewelry.

Of course...That's the princess...I knew that this day was coming, but then why does it hurt so much? You think, feeling your heart shatter.

You take one last look at Ahkmenrah and his new queen. Ahk gently kisses her hand and she sweetly smiles. They look so perfect together. Drawing perfect.

Tears roll down your cheeks as you turn around and run away. You already knew that you could never be with Ahk, but even then...there was still a little sliver of hope deep in your heart that it maybe, just maybe, would work out. Psh. As if.

You continue running down the long hallway not caring who or what you ran into. Until you ran into the last person you'd ever willingly want to run into.

Ahkmenrah's older brother. Prince Kahmunrah.

"Your majesty..." you quickly curtsy. "I'm very sorry. I should've been paying attention..."

"Look at me in the eyes servant girl." He demands.

You slowly lift you head up and look into Kahmunrah's eyes. His face suddenly becomes a bit surprised. "Wait a moment. I know you. You're that servant that followed my brother around like a dog to its master these past few months. I'm correct am I not?"

You swallow a lump in your throat. "Y-yes your m-majesty."

"Oh and let me guess. He doesn't need you anymore now that he has his new queen. The girl who was supposed to be mine...he even took that away from me too." Kahmunrah scowls. He stares at you with cold eyes for an uncomfortable amount of time. You stand at still as a stone statue. "I may have a way for both of us to get back at him." He gives you a devilish smirk.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Tears roll down your face as Kahmunrah roughly kisses your lips. You gasp for air as he keeps you pinned against the wall, not wanting to let you go. How did you end up in this mess? How was it that your first kiss was with the last person you'd ever want to connect lips with? The very thought made the tears come faster.

Kahmunrah then slaps you across the face, and let's you go. You slump down against the wall. "Unappreciative little locust." He mutters under his breath. Kahmunrah slowly turns around and walks to the small table he had set his crown on. "Honestly, you are really being so ungrateful. Most woman would be thrilled to kiss a prince."

You place your hand on the cheek where a red mark was beginning to form. You slowly stand and dust yourself off. "Please forgive me, your majesty." You softly say, looking down at your feet.

"Get out of my sight."

You quickly walk to the door and out the room. You clutch your arms to your chest, and slowly walk down the hall.

"(Yn)?"

You glance up to see Ahkmenrah standing in front of you. You glance away, not wanting him to see your face.

"(Yn)? What's wrong?" He gently asks, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Why are yo-What happened to you?!" Ahkmenrah's face falls and he cups your red cheek in his hand. "Who did this to you?" You heard the smallest hind of anger enter the young princes voice.

"Uh...Nobody...I just, um, fell on it." You quickly say. Annoyed at yourself for coming up with such a pathetic excuse.

"You can tell me (yn). I want to help." Ahkmenrah gently smiles.

Without thinking, you hug Ahkmenrah's torso, not letting go. You gently sob into his chest. Ahkmenrah looked a bit surprised at first, but then wrapped his strong arms around you,
Making you feel secure. "Kahmunrah...he...he...
forced me to kiss him. I hated it and he then slapped me..." you say through your tears.

Surprise and anger make their way onto Ahkmenrah's face. "Why would he do that?" He slowly asks.

"He wanted to make you jealous Because you're betrothed to that other princess he was supposed to marry."

Ahkmenrah slightly chuckles. "Well he can keep her."

This surprises you. "But I thought you two were perfect for each other. What happened?"

"There isn't anything wrong with her...it's just...my heart already belongs to someone else..." he looks at you and slightly blushes.

Your cheeks turn bright pink. "Ahk...what are you saying?" You say, barely above a whisper.

"I'm saying that I love you, (yn)."

"I love you too."

Ahkmenrah slowly leans down and gently kisses you on the lips. You honestly had no clue what would happen to you or Ahkmenrah next, but at the moment it didn't matter, It just felt so amazing.

Absolutely perfect.