Missing

Chapter 13
Saturday, October 1st, 6pm

"You look lovely, y/n, did I tell you that?"

"Yes, for the 6th time, Jimin."

"That dress is working wonders for you."

"Thank you, Jimin."

"You sure you don't want to fuc-" Jin smacks Jimin's arm harshly with the back of a wooden spoon.
Jimin has the audacity to look offended.

"Can you shut up? We're tryingto have a nice dinner. I do not want your horniness to ruin it, got it? Calm Jimin Jnr the fuck down." Jin threatens him through gritted teeth.

Jimin rubs his arm in pain but still manages to throw me a shit-eating grin that actually makes me laugh.

We're seated at their dining table as Jin runs around frantically, checking the oven periodically, opening and closing a few saucepans and trying to get Jimin to act like a grown up.

It's weird. He reminds me of my own mother during Christmas dinner.

Minus the ugly sweaters and off-tune Christmas carols, of course.

Beside me I hear Jungkook scoff and nibble on the edge of his steak furiously.

After our little disagreement earlier on, he threw a tantrum, possessed Mr Pickels again and then stubbornly refused to come out of the rabbit, even when I had offered him ice cream.

In the end, I decided it was better to just carry the sulking rabbit with me to the dinner party because he's much easier to deal with than a massive, sulky Jungkook.

Bunnykook doesn't make any eye contact with me but I know that he's glaring daggers with his tiny, beady eyes when I'm not looking.

His fluffly little body is too small to sit on a chair and reach the table so he's situated himself on the edge of his plate, not caring about the food that's getting stuck to his fur.

I watch in amusement and slight digust as the stuffed rabbit proceeds to gulf down an entire steak without breathing. He chokes a few times, even burps.

I don't have it in me to ask where the food goes, considering he's lacking any form of a digestive system.

"So, Jungkook. Why are you...inside..a stuffed rabbit?" Jin asks casually as he finally takes his place at the head of table. He forgets to take off his apron with the worlds "World's Sexiest Chef" scrawled across it.

"Don't complain, hyung. He's cuter this way, right little man?" Jimin giggles and reaches out to touch Bunnykook. Jungkook nips at Jimin's stubby hand, causing him to pull it back and yelp in pain.

"Because someone doesn't think the real me is good enough." Jungkook sniffs haughtily.
"I won't mention names but she's sitting next to me," he glares. "So I might as well stay inside this rabbit forever," Bunnykook grumbles and chews on his steak angrily. It's the oddest thing to watch.

"What do you mean?" Jin questions with a smirk on his stupidly beautiful face.

"Why don't you ask y/n, hm? She'll tell you all about it," Jungkook spits out bitterly.

Both Jimin and Jin turn to me with amused expressions and I groan in frustration at the annoying men.

"Jungkook, stop bringing that up, will you? The answer is no," I say sternly and stuff a mushroom into my mouth. Jin is a ridiculously good cook.

"Oh, you won't date me?" Jungkook finally makes eye contact with me. "But you'll flirt with Jimin, right? You prefer your men alive, don't you?" He accuses. His voice is laced with hurt.