Alastor...Drunk?!

Angel was at the Ritz after another one of her performances, and Alastor was there as well.

However, what she didn't notice was that Alastor was having more liquor than he should handle.

But Mimzy noticed.

"Oh dear. Alastor, I think that's enough for you hun." Mimzy said as she had a bartender demon take a bottle away from the Radio Demon.

"Ussshmm. Is Angel still here? I need her to *hiccup* steal my heart."

"Yup. He's far gone." The bartender demon said. "Hey Angel! I think ya need to get Strawberry Pimp back home." He called to the female spider.

"I don't believe this. One of the most frightening demons in all of Hell, yet he can't hold his liquor?!" Angel said.

"Normally he can have a drink or two, but he went overboard for some reason." Mimzy said, but she really knew that Alastor gained a mad crush on her surrogate daughter.

"Well, I'll get him back to the hotel. I'll see you Monday, mom!" Angel said using a teleportation spell.

Mimzy smiled and shook her head. She really hoped that Alastor would man up and confess to Angel already.

But if he winds up breaking her heart, she'll come after him, overlord or not!
--------
Angel had gotten to the hotel while carrying Alastor. Thankfully, no one was in the hotel, doing their own thing. She proceeded to carry him up to his room.

"Oh Angel. When are we gonna arrive...are we in the hotel yet? *giggles* Ah, I just remembered something-" Alastor chatted off like a drunk.

"Yes, we're in the hotel. I'm getting you to your room to recover." Angel said as they arrived to his room.

"Alright, we're here. You should get some rest. I'll get something for your hangover when you wake up." Angel said putting Alastor on his bed.

"Angeeeeelllll! Don't leave me! *hiccup* I want attention!" Alastor said as he took off his shoes, coat, and to Angel's embarrassment, his pants.

"Wha?! Alastor, you're not yourself right now.-!!!!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeassssseee!"

Alastor said as he glomped Angel and his head was right where her fluffy chest is. Making her blush.

'Why does he have to be a cute drunk?' Angel thought as she saw Alastor's ears twitching in a cute way.

Angel sighed and quickly changed into her long nightgown as she was forced to be in Alastor's bed with him.

"Angel."

"Hm?"

Then Alastor snuggled deeper into her chest. "Ah, your softer than a pillow!"

Angel swore she was probably redder than a beet.
------------------
Part 1! What do u think? Plz comment!