46 - Rattasatis

After attending Ginny and Harrys wedding last night, Luna had spent the whole night finishing the planning of her wedding.

Instead of flowers such as roses or lilies, Luna had opted for dirigible plums and sunflowers. The only thing Blaise had asked to be included were hints of green and perhaps a few violets - as they were his mother's favourite flowers. He had basically given her free reign, which he knew was a dangerous task; but he didn't care all that much, as long as he looked good.

Blaise had a tendency to be a tad vain, which Luna usually had a witty remark to come back with.

She had once mentioned a plant called rattasatis remenera that would remind him of how handsome he was all the time whenever he needed it - which was always.

Luna had sneakily planned to put a few rattasatis around the area just to give Blaise that little boost - not that he needed it...he knew he was fit.

"Luna. Would you please come to bed? It's nearly four and the glow-y plants are keeping me up. I need my beauty sleep." Blaise begged, his pillow on top of his head

Sighing, Luna put her plants away into the box she kept them in at night.

"If our wedding isn't perfect and your mother complains, I am blaming you. You know, our wedding is in less than four weeks." She said quietly, crawling into bed

Turning over to face her, Blaise smiled and said he had a countdown.

Blaise was a usually lonely and introverted person from the rest of the students at Hogwarts, but since knowing Luna, he had opened up and accepted her extrovertedness.

Blaise was one of the more arrogant people Luna knew, he could often be dismissive of anyone at a lower social status than him. Draco and Blaise were similar in that way...before the war and beginning of this school term.

As they drifted to sleep, Blaise began dreaming of what life could have been like without the law that had been put into place.

The Slytherin table had been very isolated from the rest of the students at Hogwarts, after the war no one wanted to befriend any of them, let alone be placed into Slytherin as their house.

Blaise was a very introverted person and he kept to himself anyway as it was, but he even had to admit he missed the usual banter that happened between Slytherin and the other three houses. No one wanted to anger a Slytherin anymore after the Battle of Hogwarts that had killed so many of their fellow students and friends.

Blaise sat quietly beside Draco, Pansy and Theo.

He didn't like any of them all that much but he couldn't be alone his entire time he was at Hogwarts, so it was just as well. Although he hadn't been around them very much anymore, Pansy had begun dating Theo and Draco had just kept to himself ever since May.

"Mate, heard you were headboy? What's that all about?" Blaise asks, speaking up for the first time since they sat down after the sorting ceremony to eat

"Yeah. I don't know. Guess McGonagall thought it would be a good idea for everyone to try and respect me after everything. Probably figured everyone would be scared of me...the whole death-eater thing put a bit of a mark on my plate." He said annoyed

"Well. Now I guess I have to respect you. That's rubbish. You can be quite the tosser." Blaise smirked, taking a sip from his class

Rolling his eyes, Draco punches Blaise's arm, missing their fun jabs at each other even though they weren't always the best of friends, just out of convenience