You had what?!?!

A/N- What's your favourite song as of right now. Mine is Fallin' by why don't we. 

Summary- Tony finds out about Peter getting crushed by the warehouse. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

"Yeah, well one time I got shot 4 times." Natasha says, a smile on her face as she looked at everyones shocked faces. 

You see, they had decided that they would have a stupid competition and see who has had the worse injury. They honestly didn't know why they were doing this, but it was interesting to see who has had what. 

Without thinking much about it Peter smiles and goes, "yeah. Well I can one up you." 

Everyone turns their attention to the young spider, brows raised, as if they don't believe he has had worse than that. 

"Oh yeah, and what's that kid." Tony says, a hint of worry in his voice, but amusement overcoming it. Thinking he would say something like a papercut. 

"I've had a whole ass warehouse drop on me and nearly crush me to death." He says in a happy tone, as though it was a good thing -although for this game you could argue it is.- 

Everyone's hearts stop at his statement and Tony looks at him with shock in his eyes. 

"When did that happen?" Tony gasps, wanting to know everything that led up to it.

Peter looks down a little, knowing this might hurt him a bit, but also knowing there is no point in lying about it. 

"I few months back, with the whole vulture incident." Peter mumbles, not making eye contact with anyone. 

Tony frowns and says, "Well why didn't Karen tell me or call me to come help." 

Peter looks down even further knowing this probably won't end well. "Well, you had take the suit away." He whispers just loud enough for them all to hear. 

Tony can feel the guilt and regret swarm him as everyone stay silent, just looking at the child who has been through more than any of them have, and yet still be as happy as he is. 

"I'm so so sorry Peter. How did you even get out?" Tony asks, rather hesitantly. 

"I umm, I pushed it off me." He says, looking up to meet Tony's guilt ridden eyes. 

"Kid, i'm so sorry. If i had just listened I would have helped, and maybe you would have been okay and-" 

"Please stop." Peter says, cutting Tony off. 

Peter takes a deep steadying breath before saying, "I know you might not believe it. But it was good that you did. I was able to learn that the suit doesn't make me Spiderman, and that I don't need it to make me a hero." 

Everyone looks Peter in pure shock, not understand how someone couldn't be angry, and in fact has actually learnt something from. 

"Only you Petey. Only you." Natasha says, a smile on her face as she looks at him. 

Peter smiles and shrugs and says, "So do I win?" 

Everyone scoffs and Tony nods saying "yeah kid. You definitely win." 

Peter cheers then says, "Oh, what about that time I was on a plane and it crashed." 

"You what?" Tony says, looking at Peter in shock once again. 

-

-

-

A/N- This is terrible oops sorry

- M xx