34

Happy belated birthday to me! here's an update lmao

...

Amelia

It's now November and Harry and I are in China for the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. I promised him I'd come with him, much to my dismay. Of course I'll be there to support him but selfishly, I don't want to see him surrounded by women dressed in practically nothing. Not to mention a few of them happen to be his exes.

Harry seems oblivious to my uneasiness about it. I've tried to hide my emotions and I suppose I've done a fairly good job. I know it's not healthy to suppress my feelings from Harry, especially since we're in a serious relationship, but I don't want to bring him down with my negativity. I trust Harry with my whole heart and I know he would never cheat on me with one of the models, but it just makes me uncomfortable.

I glance at the sparkly ring on my finger. It's my favorite piece of jewelry and every time I look at it, I'm reminded of the precious person who gave it to me. I'm also reminded of the promises we made to each other. In a weird way it calms down my nerves and anxiety.

"Are you ready, darling?" Harry asks me.

I glance at him from where I'm sat on our hotel room bed. I give him a small smile and stand up before walking over to him by the front door. He grins as I approach him and then kisses the top of my head upon arrival.

The two of us make our way out of the hotel and into a sleek, black car waiting for us out front. With the fashion show tomorrow night, Harry is set to rehearse this evening and I opted to tag along. Originally I wasn't going to because the jet lag from flying to China from New York is absolutely awful but Harry sweet talked me into it.

"How long do you think rehearsals are going to be?" I ask Harry once our driver begins the short trek to the arena.

He purses his lips, his eyebrows also furrowing slightly as he thinks.

"A couple of hours, maybe. I really hope it's not too long," he responds. "Are you tired, love?"

I sleepily nod and rest my head against Harry's shoulder. I haven't been sleeping well recently and the time difference certainly is not helping.

"What do you say we head straight back to the hotel tonight and order a little room service? Then we can crash and just sleep the night away," Harry suggests.

A small smile dances on my lips and I nod my head again.

"I'd like that," I tell him, softly.

Harry slings an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him. I nuzzle myself as close as humanly possible to him and for the remainder of the drive, we stay wrapped up in each others arms. It's my favorite place to be and I dramatically groan out of annoyance when we finally arrive at the arena.

Harry and I are greeted immediately upon arrival by a couple security guards, as well as a woman named Sandy who is in charge of all the performances. She seems fairly nice, but clearly stressed. She might sport a smile while talking to us but I can see right through it. I suppose I would be stressed too though if I were in charge of the musical acts at a fashion show - the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that is.

"So this is your stage," Sandy tells Harry as she leads us into the actual performing area.

The inside of the arena is similar to what I've seen Harry perform at recently, but the stage is the main difference. It's absolutely huge since it's acting as a runway as well. To put it into perspective, Harry's band is setting up right now and there's still more than enough room.