☽ 38 ☾

Jimin dug his hands in his pocket, looking around. This time of the night, the streets were mostly empty. The people you could see, were the ones you don't really wanna deal with. However, some were college kids drunk out of their minds. Jimin never understood where was the fun in passing out in some random alley. 

Yoongi was quietly walking behind him and Namjoon on his side. Ethan was next to Yoongi, talking about something. The nearest station from this place was quite far. And from there, they had to take a train. They would probably reach Jimin's house by morning. 

But what amused him was the reactions he kept on getting from others. He knew that they did go out of the circle, but only for works and never really had the chance to see the people how they truly are. Which is why, the others, especially Namjoon were reacting and asking him the most adorable questions. They mostly included — Namjoon pointing to a boy sleeping at the bustop, 'Is he okay? Why is he there? Does it not have a house? Jimin, what's wrong with him? The younger chuckled when he saw what Namjoon was pointing. It was a boy waiting for late night bus. He guessed, he was going to give exam somewhere, judging from the books that were close to falling out from his bag. Then, Yoongi squealed, pointing to a stray cat — Why is she s adorable? Can I take her? Does she belong to someone? Why is she out in the middle of the night? It's not safe.... Moonboy can I take her please? The white haired grimaced seeing a collar around the cat's neck. He was about to remove it when Jimin had to stop him and explain that the cat already belonged to someone. And the collar had a number on it so that the if someone finds them, they could call the cat's owner. 

Yoongi didn't really look convinced by it. Ethan was the only who didn't ask much questions. And Jimin guessed it was because he came out here fairly often. Jimin couldn't help brust in a peal of laughter when they reached the station and Namjoon and Yoongi saw the trains. Their expressions were priceless. Ethan had to pick him up and drag into the train, because of how hard he was laughing. Inside it was mostly empty, except for a few people. 

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting next to each while Ethan and Namjoon sat directly opposite to them, talking about something. The silver head yawned softly, trying to keep the sleep at bay. He already told Ethan about the station they would be getting off on. Well, he had said to all three of them, Namjoon and Yoongi looked at them like— How the hell does a box of metal speak?

The silver head found himself close to dozing off. His eyes, refusing to stay open as another yawn escaped his lips. His eyes, glanced down when he Yoongi's fingers slowly laced with his and he was pulled closer until he could rest his head on the elder's shoulder. 

"It's okay, you can sleep for a while." Yoongi whispered, urging the younger to close his eyes for a while. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Jimin slowly opened his eyes. The elder nudging him lightly to wake him up. In his sleep stae of mind, Jimin looked around to see where they were. A lazily smile appeared on his lips when he saw the familiar settings. His eyes shifted upwards and he saw the others were already waiting for him. 

Jimin rubbed his eyes and got up. The white haired, let him hold onto his hands which were still laced together, since the younger was still too sleepy to understand where they were, or where they were going. He just kept on walking, while trying to not fall asleep and trip. 

Finally, when he was able to wake up properly, he realized they were already near to his old apartment. As soon as he saw, he let go of Yoongi's hand and rushed past all the three.