Part 17

Stacey's POV
I heard the knocking on Bridget's door while I was eating breakfast.
'Can you get that!' I heard her shout from upstairs. It was funny that I was answering her parents door and I didn't even live there.
'Already on it!' I ran to the door, opening it in a rush when I saw him.
"What are you doing here?" I said worryingly closing the door behind me. This was her parents house after all and I didn't want them thinking I was comfortable enough to invite people to thier house.
"How do you know I'm not Jason."
"Don't worry about that, I just know." He smiled and i couldn't help but smile back. Looking at us from a distance would confuse you since he had his hands in his pockets while mine remain folded, but even though we weren't touching it felt like if we were.
"I just came to check up on you."

My gaze lowered, "Why?, I'm fine."

I felt a presence on my chin and my head was tilted upwards, "I needed to see for myself." It was the first time I made eye contact with him since he arrived.

I was to busy thinking about my feelings towards him that I didn't even realise when the presence left.
"Can we go somewhere today?"

It caught me of gaurd. "Ummm, I don't think Bridget is really up for that right now."

"Then just you."

"I don't think I'm ready for that either."

"I know there are things you have to tell me." I was on the verge of running back inside when he grabbed my hand, "But you don't have to tell me today."

I let out a soft sigh and placed my palm to the doorknob. Flash backs of what happened yesterday came flooding back to me and the grip I had on his hand grew tighter. I was quickly tugged, being pulled in close, and now I had him in my arms. It was the best feeling I have had in who knows how long.

I wanted to talked to someone but I'm not sure I'm ready, not today, so I let him drive away, in hopes that when I'm ready, I'll still have him.