→CHAPTER NINETEEN

—

"YOUR FORMER TEAMMATES?"

Riku looked up from her console to momentarily look at her blue-eyed friend, Sugino, who wore a distressed look on his face. Lines appearing on his forehead as he nodded, "Hm, I met some of them previously and well..."

The Inter-class ball matches were fast approaching and Class E has been practicing and preparing for their respective games. Kataoka and Isogai revealed earlier during homeroom that the girls will be facing off the school's girls' basketball team while the boys will be going against Kunugigaoka's baseball team.

Why weren't they facing off other classes you may ask?

Well, for the grandiose reason that if Class E were to compete, there will now be an odd number of classes.

That and the fact that they are simply Class 3E.

Now, Riku had nothing against sports. It's not like she hates them, it's just that she thinks that there are more important things to do. Like...

Trying to convince the crewmates that she is not the imposter even though she quite certainly is. The class was just dismissed, and Riku and her friends were now walking down the mountain. Sugino and Karma were walking either side of her while Nagisa and Kayano are walking ahead.

"Defeating them...Might not be easy, ne?" Sugino asked.

"Hm." Riku merely hummed.

"But you want to win, don't you?" Riku said after successfully killing another colorful blob, proceeding to find her next victim. "You said so earlier."

Sugino smiled at that. A new-found look of determination in his eyes. "Yep! And with Koro-sensei's guidance, we'll be sure to win!"

The group of five just reached the bottom of the mountain, stopping at the wired gate as they all faced each other. (Well, Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, and Karma faced each other. Riku was currently chasing after the mint-colored blob named OyaBitch345 who found out that she was the imposter. Luckily, OyaBitch345 seemed like a noob, panicking, and forgetting to call for an emergency meeting.)

"Wanna go to that ice cream shop down the street? I heard there was a new flavor." Kayano asked, a wide smile stretching her lips.

Sugino's eyes immediately sparkled at the idea as he nodded enthusiastically. 

"Sure! I'm down! How about you guys?" Sugino whirled around to look at his friends. Nagisa held a contemplative look on his face as he thought about it before shrugging, "Sure, why not? we could all use a cold treat. How about you, Karma-kun?"

The said boy simply smirked. "Of course. Who knows, we might be able to put our baiting plan into use on the way..." Riku could almost see the devil horns poking out of his head.