Chapter 16

30 days laterAngelique's POVI was pregnant as hell and he was not trynna come out

30 days later
Angelique's POV
I was pregnant as hell and he was not trynna come out. Dallas said "cry baby." I started crying and he said "ugh uh cut it out."

I said "he need to evacuate my body ASAP."

He laughed and said "don't do my son like that, he want more time with you."

I said "it's Halloween, I bought him his lil costume and he can't wear it cause he don't wanna get out."

He said "so I have a lil night planned for us, since we not going out."

I said "baby you can go I know.."

He said "girl no. I'll be back in 3 hours."

I frowned and said "why you always leaving me?"

He gave me a kiss and I cried. I said "I love you D."

He said "I love you too babe."

I got up and showered. I felt ugly so I did my hair. I washed, blow dried, and straightened my hair. I put a ponytail in and did a light beat on my face. Elias had me so fucking big I couldn't even get comfortable or feel cute. I got up and walked into his nursery. I took pictures of my belly and said "18 days passed my due date.. I think this is illegal."

Since after the baby shower I started posting my belly and everything. Dallas called me and said "ooop ok you so cute ma."

I said "Dallas look at my stomach!"

He said "yea Lias gon be big."

I laughed and said "his little fat ass needa come out."

He said "come outside. We getting brunch."
I was hype. I put on my jumpsuit and jean jacket. I slid my sneakers on and went outside. "Fine ass."

I said "you lucky i got cute cause I wouldn't have came."

He laughed at me and said "you woulda came regardless."

After we ate we got back to the house. He had it decorated the inside all spooky theme. He said "we having a lil Halloween movie marathon."

I said "awww I love you."

We laid down on the couch and he gave me a blanket. As we laid down watching the movies I started feeling pain in my lower abdomen. I said "oh shit D."

He said "what?"

I said "he coming now this time fr. Shit ow."

He helped me up off the couch and we went to the hospital. When we got there they said "ya doctor isn't in at the moment but.."

I said "nah yall ain't finna kill me call Dr. Jones right now."

They called her and she said "Jackie this better be good."

I groaned and said "hey Dr. Jones, it's Angelique. He coming please come please."

She said "I'm on my way sweetie!"

I laid down and went into my room. Dallas said "you ok mama?"

I said "it hurts."

He said "he in there chilling tho?"

I said "yeah he's chilling, it's the fucking contractions."

He gave me kisses. He said "I love you."

I said "I love you more daddy."

We were in the hospital for what felt like forever but was really like 8 hours I gave birth to Elias Kai Avery on October 31st, 2020 at 11:11pm.

Lias was on my chest and I rubbed his back. I said "hi fat daddy, mommy loves you "

Dallas gave me a kiss and he said "girl you almost broke my hand."

I said "Dallas. Look at ya son, big headed just like you. I just pushed this head out."

He said "and looked good doing it." He picked Elias up and it was like love at first sight. Lias opened his eyes and stared at him.

Dallas said "look at my twin, I know you sick."

I took a picture of him holding our baby. I captioned it. You couldn't see Lias face but Dallas was just staring at him. I posted it and said EKA💙 mommy fat man🥰 and daddy's twin🙄

I said "gimme my baby Dallas."

He said "ugh uh, take a lil nap."

I got comfy and fell asleep knowing he wasn't gon give my baby up. I woke up when I heard him crying. I said "mhm Dallas gimme my baby."

He put him back in my arms and I fed him. After I burped him and changed his diaper. Dallas said "aight give em back."

I said "no. Can you go get us some food? I needa hold my baby."

He said "mhm you lucky you not allowed to be up and moving. I'll be back mama."

I said "ok thank you D."

I held my baby and he was all comfortable in my arms. I said "aww hi Lili (lie-lie). You finally decided to arrive. I love you Elias."

He drooled on my chest falling asleep.

He was so light right now but they told me that his melanin should come in, in a few days

He was so light right now but they told me that his melanin should come in, in a few days. I said "your daddy taking forever."

5 minutes later Dallas came back and said "why you put my son to sleep?"

I said "boy he was tired after eating, cut it out."

He said "mhm my son is cute as hell."

I said "watch when his color come in. Papa so cute."

He posted a picture of me and my Lias but with his face covered. He captioned it: first born & fiancé🤞🏽

I said "that was cute."

He said "I know."

He gave me my food and put Lias in his crib. He said "I'm coming to sit with you mama."

We put the tray up and he sat at the end and I sat at the top. I said "what you get us babe?"

He said "we pizza and wings from franchesco's."

I said "aww that's why you took so long."

He said "yeah nut."

We ate the food and I said "I gotta pee but I'm scared."

He said "want me to help you up?"

I nodded and he helped me up. My legs felt a little weak but I got my balance and went to the bathroom. I thought I may have tested because of how big he was but luckily I didn't so I didn't feel any pain then I cleaned myself up and washed my hands and went back to the room. When I went back out Dallas was holding Lias and rubbing his back. I said "you sad."