13: Jealously or not? Baby crow is flying!

இ௰இ

Question of the day:

Should I change my book cover or not? 

~

Failed. Failed and failed again.

After switching the quick spike position to Hinata, the ball never reach the other side of the net. Surprisingly, Hinata never landed a hit on the ball, even though you make it look easy enough. The reason is you are matched with Kageyama's tosses speed so you can spike the infamous Kageyama's tosses.

"Move quicker-" Kageyama was about to scold Hinata as he used to scold at his former teammates, but he suddenly stops his words when he realizes something. You tiled your head as you watch Kageyama having an internal struggle about the current situation.

He really takes it that bad, huh.

At another try of performing a new quick, Hinata was lucky to touches the ball for a little bit but got caught in the net as his body was too close to the net. Being the good friend you are, tries to untangle the net from Hinata's body.

"Teach me, [Name]! How to spike the King's tosses!" Hinata jumps around you like he is doing a ritual, feeling unfazed by what just happens to him. Although you felt a little bit scared by your friend's cheerful action, nevertheless, you didn't stop him from what he is doing.

"I-I think you should get some training with some different setter." You nervously play with your finger to lower down the anxiety bubbling inside you from having Hinata too close to you for your liking. "Eh? But I want him to be my setter." Hinata said as he stops bouncing around you to point at Kageyama.

"The training is to learn to adapt yourself to spike different tosses. It teaches you to decide according to the changing situation.'" You slightly nod, agree with what you are saying while placing a finger on your chin like a poet.

Hinata tilted his head slightly as he didn't know what you're saying at all, and he doesn't get why training with different setter can improve his quick with Kageyama. "Can you speak the human language for a bit?" He sulks as he knew that his intelligence doesn't even compare to yours.

"Ah, sorry. Let me make it easier for you, you need to learn to change your spiking style when you encounter different tosses. How's that sound?" You tiled your head while looking at Hinata, who is deep in thoughts. "Oh, I get it! Thank you, [Name]! I will keep that in mind!" He said while suddenly pulls you into a hug without any warning.

You were shocked and flustered by his sudden action since you weren't used to physical affection. Your face was burning in bright red while you hand awkwardly wrapped around Hinata, debating whether you return the favor or not.

"Hinata, you jerk! Who gives you the right to hug the goddess!" Tanaka furiously yells as he was jealous of Hinata who can casually touch you when he is suffering how to talk to you. "Hinata boke!" Kageyama forcefully pulls Hinata from you which makes many curious why he did that.

"Oh, ~ Is the King jealous of Hinata?" Tsukkishima teases like he always does, causing Kageyama to loudly yelled to defend his action with a blushing face because of feeling embarrassed. "Who says I'm jealous?! It's just that... that these two are slowing down the game!" He said before leaving with a huff and put Hinata out of his grasp.

"What's your problem?" Hinata at first yelled loudly at Kageyama, but then hide behind you when Kageyama turns around to glare at him.

You glance at Kageyama's back as he walked further and further away from you.