65

JiHyun yelps as he is picked from the ground, his weight seeming as light as a feather to the person. The person carries the little boy to the bed and gently throws JiHyun on it. Little JiHyun shakes his head in attempts of breaking free, before noticing he wasn't being restrained anymore.

"JIMIN HOW DARE YOU?" JiHyun scolds, getting off the bed to go strangle his brother who was too busy laughing. "I COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK AND DIED. THE...WORLD...WOULD...HAVE...TURNED...TO...BLACK...AND...WHITE...IF...ME, PARK...JIHYUN...HAD DIED...RIGHT...NOW!" The little boys yells, slapping his big brother after every word.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Jimin excitedly replies, grabbing his brother into his arms whose face was a bright red from all the fear he had just felt moments before. "I'm sorry, I know how much you hate being scared but I just had to."

JiHyun rolls his eyes in annoyance, using his free arm to slap his brother one more time before he would forgive him. "It's fine, I forgive you," He accepted, now hugging the other boy with a smile, his personality switching in an instant from one to another.

He gets it from Jimin.

"So, how was school?" Jimin questions, moving to the next topic. JiHyun removes himself from Jimin arms and smiles, that already being enough to tell how his day went.

"It was good! My friends all said they missed me and I was able to play with them after so long?" JiHyun explains, using his hands to show how the kids and himself played at school. Jimin ruffles the boy's hair, standing up from the floor where he had been beaten up by a little boy. "Tsk, ow-" Jimin playfully complains, rubbing his arms. JiHyun frowns at his brother's actions, already raising his hand as a threat to abuse more if needed.

Jimin laughs, sticking his tongue out. "You hungry?" Jimin asks, walking over to the door of his bedroom. JiHyun nods, following his brother to the kitchen to see what his options were which were usually just two. Jimin opens the refrigerator door and sighs, looking down in disappointment at the lack of food. JiHyun peeks into the fridge from behind and stays there in silence with his brother as they just stare at the beers and a random sandwich that was already molding. "Well, I guess this is it...how about we go buy something to eat today?" Jimin says in an attempt to try and make his little brother forget about what had just happened. JiHyun accepts the suggestion, and both boys go to the living room to go and check their father. Mr. Park is on the couch, snores varying from loudness coming out of his mouth every few seconds. Both boys go back up the stairs as quietly as they could, finally getting out of the danger zone as Jimin closes the door.

"How are we going to leave?" JiHyun wonders, Jimin smiling with an intention of mischief.

"Through the front door of course," Jimin plainly says, making his little brother's eyes widen from shock.

"What if he hears us and wakes up?"

"He won't, I made sure of it," The older reassured, remembering what he had done earlier in the day when his father had asked him to get him a beer. Jimin walks over to a corner in his room and lifts a framed picture that he never paid attention to. He opens the frame, taking the back part off to expose a blue colored card. Jimin picks it up, placing it in his pocket for safekeeping. It was at times like these that Jimin was grateful that he was able to move out. So he could work and save up for moments where he needed money desperately.

"What's that?" JiHyun asks, looking at Jimin who placed that frame back where it was.

"It's how we are going to buy what we need, money," Jimin replies, putting on a light jacket as it was colder now outside. Jimin takes JiHyun's hand, and both walk down the stairs, careful to not make any loud noises. They slowly open the door and walk out, keeping poker faces until they are finally outside.

"YAY WE DID IT!" JiHyun exclaims out loud, quickly putting his hand to his mouth as he realized he had spoken too loud. Jimin laughs at the sudden reaction, starting to run down the blocks with his little brother running behind him. Both boys chase after one another, screams of freedom coming out every few leaps.  Finally, they get to the convenience store and Jimin stops in front. JiHyun stands there confused, not knowing why his brother was not moving. "What's wrong?" He softly asks, looking up at his brother who kept looking at the store entrance.

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing let's go," The older boy dismisses, heading into the convenience store with his brother. Each boy picks what they crave, along with extra treats for the way back.

"That'll be 10,00 won," the sir at the cashier says as he places the items in a bag. Jimin slides his card, JiHyun already unwrapping his ice cream to devour. "Thank you for coming!" The sir states, both of the older boys bowing goodbye. Jimin opens the glass door, waiting for his brother to go through but is confused when he sees the little boy now being the one staying still. Jimin looks in the direction his brother is looking at and feels a wave of shock yet happiness, seeing something that meant the world to him. Both brothers now have their mouths forming an 'o', both left speechless.

"Jimin? JiHyun?" A voice says, their voice also exposing their shock and happiness at the same time.