66

"Jimin?" The male repeats, still not believing that the two boys in front of him were the ones he had missed so much. JiHyun's eyes widen a bit more, before running toward the open arms in front of him.

"YOONGLES!" The little boy screams, Yoongi closing his arms in a tight embrace as soon as JiHyun is in his grasp and lifts him in the air. Both boys laugh aloud, each not letting go of one another. Jimin stands watching, not knowing what to do or say.

But he doesn't have to worry about that.

A pair of arms wrap around Jimin's small waist, hugging him tightly. Tears start to form in Jimin's eyes, still not believing who it was and remembering the last things he had said to the older boy.

"Hey baby," Yoongi softly says, placing his forehead against Jimin's forehead. Yoongi squeezes the waist in his arms a bit, remembering how it felt after being away from his favorite body for so long.

"I-I'm sorry," Jimin says, his breath shaky as his tears began trailing down his cheeks. The boy wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and sobs, letting all of his guilt out after weeks of self-torture. Yoongi chuckles and moves his head next to Jimin's ear.

"For what?" He questions, which only made the cries worse for the younger boy. "F-for what I-I said l-last time-" Jimin manages to say between sobs, trying to gain control of his breathing so he could calm back down.

Yoongi cups Jimin's face in his hands and gives him a quick peck, serving as a natural relaxer as Jimin begins to regain control of his breath and tears stop trailing down his cheeks.

"I know you didn't mean it baby-" Yoongi reassures, for once not caring about all the attention they were getting from the people around them. "Are you okay? You hurt?" He questions as he turns Jimin 360 degrees, inspecting his whole body to see if he spotted any damage to his valuable treasure.

"I'm okay, just came to get snacks" JiHyun is now the one standing, watching as his big brother and favorite person in the world come together at last.

Oh, how he missed his big brother being happy.

"Where's your fucking-I mean, where's your father?" Jimin takes his brother's hand, who takes one of Yoongi's hands as well.

"He's at home passed out from all the drinking, that's why we're here." Yoongi stares at both boys, thinking about what to do next.

"Okay, that's good enough time."

"For what-" Jimin asks as Yoongi pulls on his end, JiHyun giggling as he quickly follows behind him and looks back at his brother who's taken aback. "Where are we going? We have to get back-"

"You said he's passed out right? He won't wake up until tomorrow, I know the drill." Yoongi smoothly diminishes Jimin's worry, leading the way to his favorite spot in the city that he regretted not showing sooner.

"Yoongles?" Yoongi hums and looks down to see JiHyun, who has a big smile plastered on his face. "Where are we going?" He whispers, signaling the older boy to not let Jimin know of their destination.

"To a magical place, I love," Yoongi whispers back, adding a wink at the end. JiHyun is still left which questions, even more now since his first was answered at all.
-
"Yoongi when you grow up, I know you'll make me very proud. Do you want to know how I know?" Mrs. Min softly says as she looks up at the stars with her son right next to her.

"How?" Her little boy asks, moving himself an inch closer to his mother.

"Well, you're my son. So I know you'll make me proud one day."

"Just because I'm your son?"

"Yes."
-
"Yoongles? Hello? Yoongi-hyung??" Yoongi's trance is broken and regains concentration. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost." Yoongi was still the leader, and could already smell the sea from where they were. After a few more steps he starts spotting the grains of sand on the ground, meaning they arrived. "We're here!"

Jimin and his brother stare as the waves of saltwater rose and fell, the wind bringing small splashes of water upon their skin which felt more than refreshing.

"So? What's so special about this place? Do you take all your dates here?" Jimin sarcastically asks, raising an eyebrow as well. Yoongi looks out to the sea and recalls his memories that he usually kept locked away in the back of his mind.

"I used to come here with my mom, we would come in the evenings and watch the stars. It's also where we last went before she passed away." JiHyun suddenly gives Yoongi a back hug, which surprised him. Yoongi reached down and picked the boy up, making him laugh and giggle. Jimin watches, taking in as much serotonin as he could before the moment was gone.

"Oh. Well, I also have a memory here." Yoongi turns his head, wondering if it wasn't the first time coming to this place. His happiness would disappear if that were true.

"With who?"

"You." Jimin softly says as he pulls Yoongi in for a hug. "And I hope it's the first of many."