Hidden Secrets

Chapter 26

~Hope POV~

The week went quicker than I thought. I spent my week doing the same routine.

One, getting up early in the morning.

Two, avoiding contact with Bella.

Three, act like we don't have a traitor living with us.

Yeah my life is great how about yours?

Anyways I have tried to avoid Bella so many times and every time I come in contact with her she either smiles or send me a smirk.

I felt so useless, to be honest I don't see the point in telling my brothers. How do you tell your 6 older brothers and 2 older cousins that a woman who has been like a third mother to them is a psycho who also wants to kill her two younger son.

How fun will that be.

Over the days I haven't seen all my brothers if I do its dinner or when they are leaving to deal with Mafia work. The only ones I see are Alex who doesn't even pay no attention to me, Jayden who sometimes act like I exist, Gabriel who has a real gaming addiction and Jay whose been nothing but acknowledging my presence which is great. And the rest are dealing with some heavy Mafia business.

Don't tell any one you hear this from me since Blake and Hayden banned me from typing up any thing Mafia related and plus on top I had to lie about my new phone since Bella haven't given mines back.

Anyways what I have heard is that there is some war going on between my brothers Mafia and some other gang.

My first bet was on Sage but by the looks of it my brothers think there's a snitch in the house.

Smooth Bella she really thought my brothers weren't going to find out about some one leaking information from what I have heard my brothers are pretty good with getting answers out of people.

When I heard the news I was over joyed since I'm waiting until they find out their self since I can't tell them.

Bitch your just scared.

Who says I'm scared of Bella or her minions who are watching me like hawk by the way.

I hate it how I can't even have freedom with out then giving me the 'keep-that-shit-seal' type of glare.

Of course I kept my mouth seal.

And No I will not tell them now since they have a lot on their plate at the moment.

Scared bitch

I'm not scare-

"Earth to Hope" Jay said snapping me out of my thoughts.I totally forgot I wasn't alone.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking a little worried. I nodded my head. He seem unconvinced.

"So did you tell Jordan about the ring" I ask changing the conversation about him because I don't trust my mouth at the moment.

He shook his head 'no'.

"Why haven't you?" I'm totally confuse. Why haven't he tell Jordan about the ring?