Shock&Plan

Chapter 27

~Hope POV~

"No she was in love with your father" someone pass me a cup of water so I could spit it out.

Because I did not see that coming!

~~~~~
"What?!" I shouted almost falling out of my seat.

"Yap she was in love with him" he says confirming it for the second time.

I'm shock.

"What happened. And how did my mother react?" I'm just curious how my mother handle this information.

Wow! To much.

"Well your father was in love with your mother from the start which made Bella grow more obsessed with him and more aggressive towards your mother and for your mother she just ignore it" He told me.

I'm trying hard to process this all.

So basically what he's saying is all of this is because my father didn't like her back.

If that's the case then she needs help.

Like-help-help

If not well honey throw her the fuck away.

We don't claim her.

"So what does this have to do with her being the traitor?" I question since it doesn't add up a bit or why she decided to go all psycho on us.

"Everything" he sighed dramatically placing his hands in his palms as a signed of stress.

"Bella or shall I say Arabella did this because she was obsessed with your father but your father wasn't in love with her" he angrily say.

Can life get any more complicated?!

"How did you find out all of this?" I asked.

"When Corrine told me what Bella was doing I did some digging and a lot of following to get where I am. And them when a unknown number call me out of the blue four years ago I recognize the voice out of nowhere, it was Celia. She told me everything about Arabella, the girl who I remember who use to watch my brother play basket ball with his friends every Friday. She would always be there waiting for him until one day she didn't...." he sound stressed out its like trying to put together puzzle pieces.

Its just too much to take in.

I really thought I was going to find my family drama free but its like the dead rats can't stay dead. Like literally stay dead Bitc-.

Wait hold up did he just say he got a call from my Aunt Celia 4 freaking years ago or am I just bugging out.

"Wait my aunt Celia is alive?" I asked shaking my head in disbelief.

He nodded his head which is all the confirmation I needed.

She's alive oh-my-gosh.

"So how did you know that Bella was Arabella?" I'm still confuse.

"I don't know but from the moment Mitch introduce Bella to me, I knew it couldn't be a coincidence that a woman with a similar but shorter name to Arabella was marrying Mitch" it does make a lot of sense why he would think that.

Arabella is a crazy person and compare to a sweet person she could never out stand.

"Why didn't you tell my brothers?" I asked since he have all this information why not tell them.

"I can't tell them not yet especially her son's and her husband its too painful plus I don't have solid evidence of her admitting it. If you haven't notice she's a great liar" he sighs in frustration.