Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses

"Alastor Moldy" He introduced himself at the very front of the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. I was seated towards the very back of the classroom right behind Hermione. Another year another profesor for DADA, they just never stay.

"Ex-auror, and your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me end of story goodbye the end. Any questions?"

Silence filled the room.

"When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach-" He continued, "First, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three Sir" Hermione answered as usual,

"They're so named?" Profesor Moody started to scribble things down on a chalkboard as Hermione spoke.

"Because it's unforgivable. If you use any one of them you'll-"

"And you'll have one a way ticket to Azkaban. Correct!" He completed Hermione's sentence while scribbling something down on the chalkboard roughly. Hermione's voice was shaky and hesitant, I don't blame her. This lesson is literally on the unforgivable curses.

"The ministry says you're too young to learn these curses, I SAY DIFFERENT. You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides under your desk Mr. Finnigan!" He yelled keeping his eyes on the chalkboard.

"Merlin he has an eye on the back on his head" Seamus said as we all turned to look at him. Profesor Moody quickly turned around and threw the piece of chalk across the room. All the students ducked as I stared at him, kind of rough.

"I can also hear across classrooms!" He yelled. "So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY"

"Yes!" Ron jumped looking at him.

"Stand!" Moody yelled once again staring down at him. Ron slowly stood up barely being able to make eye contact. "Give us a curse"

"Well.. My dad did tell me about one.. The imperio curse" Ron mumbled. The imperio curse, Ginny was under it when she opened the Chamber of Secrets. I still remember her casting all the advanced spells with no ease and the roar of the Basilisk. It haunts me to this day really.

"Ah yes your father would know about it. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief years ago. Perhaps this will show you why" Moody walked back up to the front of the classroom and opened a glass jar. Inside was some sort of spider.

"Engorgio!" He pointed his wand at the spider making it grow in size, it was as big as his hands. "Imperio!" He casted another spell at it. He then pointed his wand towards a desk in the front and the spider flew to the direction of the wand. Dean quickly backed up on his seat in fear as Moody continued to control the spider. First on Crabbe's head then on Paravati's hand, then on Ron's head. Oh poor Ron, I know he fears spiders more than anything. From the side of the room Draco's laughter is easily heard.

 From the side of the room Draco's laughter is easily heard