18 ┊ epilogue

EPILOGUE
KISMET。

I just read the comments from chapter 13 where y/n rejected isogai and damn am i laughing LMAO

but anyways,, that's not the point. thank u sm for reading thru this corny shit of a story <3 pls read the author's note after this chapter !!!!!!

the transitions may confuse you in this chapter, but i hope you can differentiate the scenes apart from each other!

"I like you, (Name). Go out with me." I looked straight at her eyes without breaking eye contact.

I didn't expect that I would confess to someone in my whole life, either. I never thought that I would fall in love with somebody, but fuck, I did. And the fact that I wanted her more than anything to be mine wasn't helping.

It was visible on her face on how she was trying to process my words, and damn did she look adorable.

But without hesitation, I spoke again, clearer this time. "I like you, (Full Name). Be my girlfriend."

I pulled her close to me to feel her warmth as I kissed her, savoring every moment as our lips collided. Once I pulled away, I hugged her tight so that she wouldn't see how flustered and warm my face was after kissing her.

"...Please?" I whispered softly, inhaling her scent.

"I-I..." She stuttered, and I pulled away to hear her answer. My heart started to beat fast.

She smiled at me in a way that never failed to make my heart flutter. "Yes, please take care of me."

I hugged her even tighter and whispered into her ear, "Thank you. I will never let you go."

And I never planned to.

Time flew fast and our relationship was going on for awhile now. We usually spend our time at my house, or we went on dates. Study dates are fine too because I could teach her the subject that she hated the most and I could see how her eyebrows furrowed every time she didn't get a certain question. She was too... adorable, you could say.

"Wanna come over my house today?" I asked, ruffling her hair as I sat in front of her. It became a habit of mine and I loved caressing her hair. It was just so soft to touch. She agreed.

"Hey, let's go here instead. It's way faster to go to your house and I don't really feel like walking," She tugged at my blazer and pointed at a dark alley.

"Okay, princess," I teased and she glared at me.

My attention was then pulled away when somebody spoke.

"Aww.. what are these two lovebirds doing here?" An ugly looking guy smirked, with his finger in his nose. He also had three people right beside him.

Without hesitation, I went infront of (Name) and grinned darkly. "Finally, it's been weeks since I can do something fun without witnesses~"

She tugged at my blazer which made me look at her. "Karma, don't..."

I patted her hair and whispered, "It's gonna be okay, trust me."

I didn't want her to get involved, and I didn't want her hurt. Not now, or ever.

I threw my bag mid air getting the attention of the ugly bastards and started attacking them, when I suddenly heard a scream. My eyes widened and I immediately ran to (Name)'s side. I kicked the guy in where it would hurt and spoke darkly, "Don't touch her."