Ch.22

Miami, Florida
                                                      May 16th, 2015

Key's POV

" Shhhh, y'all shutup. Y'all too damn loud." I said to the gang as we approached Cali's room door.

I slowly opened the door, and we tip toed in.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We all yelled.

Trey was banging pans, Fat had an airhorn, Ashley and Kennedy was jumping on her bed, I was slapping her with her pillows, Woo was singing, and Pjay was laughing recording everything.

" Y'all buggin! I swear to God I'ma beat the piss outta all y'all if y'all don't get the fuck out with all that loud shit!" Cali said mean mugging us.

" IT'S YO BIRTHDAY SO WAKE THAT ASS UP! COME ON NA, WAKE THAT ASS UP! EVERYBODY SAY WAKE THAT ASS UP!" Woo song.

" Nah, for tho happy birthday cuzzin. I love you." Trey said hugging Cali.

" Thanks Trey and I love you too."

" Yeah happy birthday baby." Fat said hugging her.

I cut my eyes at him, and scrunched my face up at him calling Fat calling ha baby.

" Ion know bout all that baby shit, but thanks Fat."

" Happy birthday bestie!" Ashley and Kennedy yelled hugging ha.

" Thanks y'all."

" Happy birthday ole tuff ass nigga. " Woo said.

" Happy birthday C." Pjay said.

" Thanks y'all."

As everybody began to walk out, and I was finna turn around and walk out too.

" So, you just not gone say happy birthday to me?" Cali asked sitting up in the bed.

" Nah, not yet." I laughed as I shook my head.

" Well, getcho ass out then." She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at me.

I laughed once again as I walked out her room, and closed her door.

The rest of us walked downstairs to the kitchen. Mr. Omari hired a chef to prepare breakfast for us. The chef had the food laid out on the counter.

 The chef had the food laid out on the counter

" Ooh, we got bacon, sausages, and chicken. That's 3 different types of meat right there!" Fat said rubbing his hands together.

" Calm down before you send yo self into cardiac arrest fat ass." Woo said.

" Leave him alone." Ashley said.

" Mane, forget him he can't say none to ruin my mood right now." Fat smiled.