Chapter 17

Angelique's POV
2 days later we got home from the hospital and Dallas been home. Dallas said "sonson."

I said "leave my son alone, Dallas."

He laughed at me and kissed my forehead. I was holding Elias and walking around the house. Dallas came and wrapped his arms around me. Dallas said "hey baby, lil Lias."

Lias started cheesing and kicking his feet. I said "oool go Lias."

Dallas said "gimme my son."

He took him and I got in the shower. I got out and dried off. I put on a  nude bra and royal blue and nude panties. I put on royal blue high waisted stacked leggings and a white cropped shirt. I said "lemme see my baby."

Elias started moving all over on Dallas and I picked him up. I gave him a kiss as he started giggling. I said "aww I love you Elias."

He puckered his lips and baby kissed me. Dallas said "aww no you tryn steal my son, give em back!"

I said "ugh uh, you mad cause he loving on his mama."

I walked downstairs with Lias on my chest. I said "aww you missed mommy?"

He smiled and I took a picture with him. I sent it to Dallas and said "he said I missed you mama."

Dallas said "bring my son back here ASAP."

I got comfy on my white fuzzy recliner and had him laying on my chest. I rubbed his back as Dallas came down.

He said "me and my son had plans today."

I rolled my eyes and he picked him up off my chest. I got up in the mirror and took pictures.

I posted two where you could see my front and back pose. I captioned it:  "2 months pp💙"

My waist was back snatched and everything was flat. Dallas came down and said "oh you showing off?"

I said "mhm."

He said "imma get you, just wait."

I went upstairs with them and took pictures of them and Elias.  I posted the picture of Elias in a diaper with his lil puppy dog eyes and drool coming from his mouth.

I said "Lias, come here buttbutt."

He put his arms up and I picked him up. I put him on my chest and rubbed his back. Dallas took pictures of us and then took him back. He said "say bye mommy, this our time."

I decided to call and order us a seafood boil. I left and came back. Dallas said "aye where you go?"

I said "somewhere I got you something but only if you gimme my son."

Dallas said "he was hungry."

I said "I'll feed em."

I gave him the bag and he passed me Elias. I said "hi mama baby."

I brought him upstairs and got him latched on. He ate while I rubbed his back. I burped him after and he fell asleep on my chest. Dallas said "you always putting my son to sleep."

I said "shut up."

I put him in his swing and put his little blanket on him. I went into the kitchen and he was eating his food. He said "where you get this from?"

I said "tasty crab."

I sat down across from him and opened my food. He said "oool girl I love you."

I said "mhm I love you too, why you say that?"

He said "gimme a kiss."

I laughed and kissed him. When we finished eating he cleaned up our mess and we went to the living room. I said "my baby sleep sleep."

Dallas said "never wanna see my baby awake."

I laughed and said "nah he just always be tired after he eat."

He sat on the couch and said "come here."

I laid next to him and he kissed me.  I said "you all lovey today pooh."

He said "cause I love you."

I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up Dallas was in the chair with Elias on his chest. He rubbed his back and was talking to him. I said "mhm you ditched me for my baby."

I got up and went to shower. I put on a tank top and some shorts. Dallas said "you love showing off."

I said "it's just you, I, and Elias sir."

He said "yeah yeah."

I took Lias from him and kissed his forehead. I said "hi Lili."

He smiled and I said "it's bath time buttbutt."

His water was already ready and I put his shower bed in. I took his clothes off and diaper before putting him in. I washed him all off and washed his hair before taking him out wrapping him in a towel. I  dried him off and went to his nursery. I put lotion all over him and a diaper on. I put him in a white onesie and a baby blue pajama onesie with footies. I picked him up and said "awww look at mama fat man, him so cute."

He smiled and kicked his feet. Dallas said "you gon steal my son?"

I said "boy it was his bath time."

He said "oh aight, lemme go shower since everybody showered but me."

He got up and went upstairs. I played with Elias and he was bouncing up and down as I held him. I said "you needa fall asleep with daddy or else he gon have an attitude."

Dallas came down 5 minutes later in some ethikas and a white wife beater. He said "lemme see my son, it's his bed time."

I laughed and Lias reached out for his daddy. Dallas picked him up and I went to our room. Dallas came in and put Elias in his crib in our room. I was laid down in the bed and he came into bed. He said "come here mama."

He came and wrapped his arms around me. I said "mhm."

He said "gimme a kiss.."

He pecked my lips multiple times before we both got comfortable and passed out.