Thanks, Ray!

Word count - 562

     { Emma's POV }

          I was standing around in the library with Ray, trying to think of something to do to get the security higher up. Instead though, I was thinking about (Y/n). Her smile, her laugh she was just perfect in my eyes.

"Ray?"

"Hm?"

          Grinning at him I asked, "you know how to cook right?" He nodded a questioning look in his eye. 

         "Can you make dinner for me and (Y/n)! Like a date?" I asked cheerfully. 𝘐𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦! I thought proudly to myself for thinking of the idea, "eh?" Ray looked at me with shock but sighed.

         "I mean, I guess I could. Man you really like her don't you?" He grinned while rubbing his neck with one arm.

          I nodded happily, "I like her a lot!"

     { (Y/N)'s POV }

          I was helping Anna out with the herb garden, she smiled proudly at the new plants we planted. Sage, lavender and ginger, personally my favorite was the purple lavender. All of a sudden I heard someone barge through the door.

"(Y/N)!"

          I turned around to see my bright sunshine, 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢. I smiled about to say something but I was tackled into a hug. "I've missed you so much!" I looked at her and raised a brow, "it's only been two hours?" She giggled, "I know but its still a while for me!"

          Emma and I were holding hands walking through the halls, she said she had something to show me. Yuugo walked passed us and stared at us for a brief moment.

"I think I might barf." He said while holding a hand up to his mouth

          "Oi!" Emma said and smacked him upside the head, "ow!" He whined and then stared at us two for a moment and sighed, "I don't want to get smacked again so I guess I'll leave you in peace for now."

          I giggled at this. He was always a funny man, almost a dad to us yet childish. Emma then proceeded to grab my hand once more and we walked happily towards the big dining area. There sat a white table cloth and a flower vase with lavender.

          Smiling I looked towards Emma's happy face, "do you like it?" She asked. "I love it!" I replied and gave her a brief hug.

(just imagine Ray sitting in the dark corner watching this all while being lonely and sad-)

"It's nothing fancy but Ray put it together so it should taste good!" Emma said cheerfully.

"Oh yes Ray our chef," I laughed at this.

          You guys laughed a lot, started talking about random things until.. I felt something hit my nose and saw it was a piece of the food Emma had thrown. I gasped and saw her playfully laugh. "Emma!" I said and threw a spec of food at her.

          Emma was laughing like crazy and I just sat there, admiring her features and beautiful laugh.

She truly was my sunshine.

          "Thanks, Emma this was so nice of you to do." I said while smiling my happiness clearly radiating off of me as I got up. Me and her stopped at the exit of the dining room.

          "No problem I got to spend time with you (Y/n)! So it made me happy!" She kissed my cheek while clearly blushing and waved, leaving me there a blushing mess.