14. Be Aggressive

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     ARRIVING AT THE DINER HANNAH WAS IN was the closest to exploding Jackie has ever been

ARRIVING AT THE DINER HANNAH WAS IN was the closest to exploding Jackie has ever been. Out of all the controversial topics, sexual assault is something that she despises more than anything. The fact that she was accused of being an accomplice in such a heinous action made her sick. Therefore, it was about time that she beat the shit out of the bitch who really did it.

"Thank you for the ride." Jackie just said before she opens the car door rather angry.

Alice thought that it was because of what happened earlier but Jackie had set that aside for now and focused on the much more infuriating matter.

The pixie-haired girl decided to not leave Jackie all by herself and follow her. Plus, she kinda needs to earn her forgiveness because she couldn't stand the thought of her future mate being mad at her.

"Jackie." Alice said when she climbs out of the car.

Jackie turns around to see Alice out of the car, making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Jackie asked.

"I'm coming with you." Alice simply answered.

A sarcastic smile stretches across Jackie's lips as she shakes her head.

"With all due respect, which you have failed to give me, I have some business to attend to and I don't need you to be part of it." Jackie said before turning around and walking towards the entrance of the diner.

"What business?" Alice asked, being her stubborn self.

"The unfinished one." Jackie plainly answered before she pushed the doors open to the diner.

The bell from the top of the doors rang loudly but none of the customers inside gave any attention to the brunette. They continued to attend to their meals as they chatted with their companions.

The bell rang again when the door opened and Jackie glances to her side to see Alice looking around the place.

"Are you deaf? I told you to leave me alone." Jackie said, looking st the pixie-like girl with pushed eyebrows.

"Well, that's the first thing you need to know about me." Alice said before sparing the brunette a glance. "I'm stubborn."

Alice looked up at the brunette beside her as Jackie towers over her. Jackie simply rolls her eyes and just decided to ignore the girl as she attempts to accomplish her task.

Jackie's dark brown eyes roamed around the diner to spot a group of obnoxious little twits. After just a few seconds of scanning the area, she heard the loud chuckling of the cheerleaders that made the brunette cringe. Seriously, why do they laugh like ten-year-olds?