𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY WAS DEFINITELY not used to being served by house-elves or being served at all.

snape didn't recruit any house-elves and had taught lily to do her own dishes at a young age. so eating with the malfoys and bellatrix was extremely weird.

"how's the food lily? is it to your liking?", lucius asked, making sure that the little girl was enjoying her stay as voldemort said they would be hexed next if the girl was even remotely unhappy.

"i-it's good...thanks", lily responded as she carefully picked up a silver spoon and ate her mashed potatoes.

lily didn't exactly have much of an appetite as she had dearly missed all her friends, and especially snape.

it's only been a day or two but lily only had the company of her baby owl, lilo, and draco, who still seemed too shocked to even talk to the girl.

"please excuse me. I'm gonna go to bed", lily politely said as she left her food unattended and walked up the tedious stairs of the malfoy manor.

draco glanced as the dejected girl went into her room, quietly eating his dinner whilst lucius sighed in relief.

a year in azkaban had really engrained the lesson of never crossing the dark lord into his brain.

narcissa simply enjoyed her roasted beef as bellatrix occasionally giggled like a psychopath as she thought about how rewarding it was to have voldemort trust her with his precious little lily.

"please excuse me mother, father, and aunt bella. I'm heading to bed", draco said as he wiped his mouth and headed upstairs.

"are you sure you're full, draco?", narcissa asked.

"yes mother. I will see you all in the morning", draco said as he hastily left.

narcissa slightly sighed as she glanced at draco's plate, which was barely touched just like lily's.

"something wrong, cissy?"

narcissa only shook her head in response.

"it's alright bella. it's alright".

//❁//

lily jolted upwards as she heavily panted, wiping the sweat from her forehead.