//‹3 teaser ‹3//

Shoyo's pov

We were preparing for the things that coach nekomata had announced earlier and i was super hyped up!

I was packing my things and then i saw that some of onni-san's clothes has mixed up with mine

"wut" i mumbled myself and sighed.

"Im going to my onni-san For a minute" i said to the managers and before i could leave shinzo grabed my leg.

"what do you want shinzo?" i asked.

"i wanna go with you" he said.

"But you need to sleep" i said.

"No, shinzo wants to go with mommy" shinzo declared again and i chuckled then grabed him and carried him in my arms.

"Were going now" i said and they agreed

Me and shinzo were talking about stuff and volleyball

"When am i going to meet grandmother mommy!" shinzo said happily.

"soon,  and i know she will love you" i said and 100% sure that grandmother will love shinzo.

We laughed and talk about stuff until we had arrived at my onni-san's room.

I knocked at the door and saw that wakatoshi-onni-san opened the door. I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Who is that ushijima-san?" Eita called wakatoshi-onni-san.

"Shoyo" wakatoshi-onni-san answered and i heard a huge tud noise at the back.

And onni-san was infront of me smiling.

"Why are you here princess and little prince~" onni-san said

"Im here to give you this" i said giving him the extra clothes that was in my bag.

"Where did you get this?" onni-san asked.

"It was in my bag and im here to give this to you before we go" i saif handing onni-san a small bag full of clothes.

"Oh,  thank you princess!" he smiled at me.

"no problem onni-san" i smiled.

"Well if it isn't little prince~" onni-san said while ruffling the hair of shinzo.

"Hello Uncle Satori" shinzo said and smiled.

"Why are you here with princess?" onni-san said smilling

"I am mommy's guardian!" shinzo declared and i chuckled.

We both chuckled at shinzo and the members in onni-sans room was making confused faces.

I peeked and smiled at them then i told onni-san that i should already go and prepare and he nooded. I bid goodbye and left.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

We were all gathered before we leave at our next destination and we all were listening.

Beofre coach nekomata could continue his reminders then a sudden phone had rang.

I qickly looked at my phone and it was not mine i looked around and suddenly it was onni-san's phone.

He was excused and the speach of coach nekomata continues then i heard onni-san went back inside the gym with a sadden expresion.

I looked at onni-san and he looked at me then made a signal that i should come over after the announcement.

Coach nekomata's speech had ended and i told suga-san that im going to onni-san for a minute and he nodded.

I told shinzo to stay with suga-san and he nodded and followed my instructions.

Shiratorizawa's place was at the end of the gym and karasuno's place was also at the other end. I ran to onni-san receiving a lot of stares by other players but i shrugg it off.

I went to onni-san and he was getting his bag which was in the floor. I looked at onni-san and he smiled sadly.

"Come with me princess" onni-san said with a sad voice and i followed him outside.

We reach to a place where is close to the gym we had the announcement and not that far from the gates where the bus were located.

"Who called you onni-san?" i asked.

Onni-san hugged me tightly and i hugged him back.

"Princess im sorry but he is coming" onni-san announced looking at me but not straight in the eyes.

At the other side ( 3rd person pov)

The orange head ginger ran towards the end of the gym and to be honest they were confused on what happened.

The other teams were already outside waiting for the bus and going to their next destination.

They only have 15 minutes left before they leave and people were looking for the ginger head wanting to talk to her or give her their number.

"where's shoyo?" suga asked.

"Where's satori?" ushijima asked.

It was silent and only small whispers were heard, until a huge scream was heard.

"WHAT?! NO! HOW?!"

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ

Their you go guys the teaser for the next chapter's 😉

I really thank you guys so much ‹3

And wait for the next chapter update🖤🧡

See ya in the next chapter and find out more secrets~