Chapter 18

Gulf's POV

"Take your breakfast first before you both leave," Mama said. My dad and Gab keeps on glaring at my boyfriend.

"Dada please, you're making him feel uncomfortable," I asked him. "You too Gab or else.." He was rejected last night. I just want to threaten him that I know his secret.

I helped him put some food on his plate. "I'm sorry about my family but they are all kind,"

Mama laughed hard. Geez. When will they stop embarrassing me?

"Yes, we are all kind here except for the guy over there. So beware," Mama referring to his husband.

They are both heads over heels with each other and I envy them. I never saw dada hurting mama. There are some times that they ignored each other for a day but act like nothing happened the day after.

I want someone like dada. Someone who will look at me only. Someone who will think of me first before talking to someone else.

Mew is different. He is the most popular guy in our school, be it in looks and in academics. People love him and I hate the attention they are giving to my boyfriend. Proud, yes, but I don't want them crushing on him. Mew is mine, and I hate sharing.

"Love, don't mind them, please. Just focus on eating." I whispered to his ear.

"I am okay, baby." He proudly calls me baby in front of my dad. The fuck.

"Get me a piece of steak baby." My brother Gab teased me.

"Get it yourself." Gab is so annoying.
"Did I ever tell you, that Gab is my twin brother? Looks and personality I know I am much better but he really is my twin." I am trying to open up a conversation so he can be comfortable.

"Really, baby? That's cute."

"Anyway, Mew. You look so familiar. You are so handsome, you reminded me of someone." Mama asked him.

"I am the eldest son of Suppasit family. And thank you for the compliment sir." Mew answered.

"Holy, babe they always come to your parties before. They were your regular client." My mama told dad.

"Awww the pale family." Mama smacked his head. "You are really something. Can you tell him something nicer?"

"So you're the son of Mr. Suppasit, is he doing well?" Dada asked my boyfriend.

"Yes, sir."

"I'll visit him next time." Oh shit.

"Dad!" I exclaimed.

"What? Tell me, Mew, can't I visit your parents? Don't tell me they are not aware of your relationship with my son."  Dad is using his intimidating voice again.

"Don't worry sir, they are pretty aware that Gulf is my boyfriend." Mew calmly answered.

"Good." Dada approved of Mew. My heart.

"Baby, don't you remember Mew when you were a kid? You already met before." Mama told me. I didn't remember it at all.

"You remember, Mew a kid in Kirigun's Corp. You fed him shaved ice before because he keeps clinging to you. You were that kid, my son's Moo." Mama said. I think I remember it now.
"Destiny is playing with you. Gosh. I am in love." Dad looked at him with disgusts.

"So baby you are that cute kid. Maybe we are really destined to be together." Mew is really confident.

After breakfast, we already decided to leave.

"Love, I hope you are okay. They are really kind. They are  just protective of me, Moo." I teased him by calling that name again.

"Baby, you are so cute back then. Even when you were a kid, you already have a taste for guys. You keep following me at that time anywhere I go. You would also ask me to carry you. But how can I? We are both small at that time."