23

If you guys have any ideas on what I should do in further chapters I'll gladly accept. I got hit with some writer's block -Author

Shinso stands in front of the 1-A dorms, walking up the steps and inside only to be met with the majority of the hero course class and the pro hero teacher. Midoriya presses his face even further into the purple-haired male's shoulder, hiding in the fabric of his and Shinso's hoodies.

"Izu, you can let go of me now." Midoriya shakes his head and muttering out a "comfy".

"You can do this later, but it makes this a whole lot harder if you don't."

The shorter of the two sighs, climbing off of thd other's back and stands in front of everyone. He takes note of how the crowd consisted of all but Kirishima, Bakugo, and Mineta.

"Whenever you two are ready..." Aizawa tells them, just wanting to get some sleep.

Shinso faces Midoriya. "What's two plus two?"

"Fo-..." Shinso takes a deep breath after activating his quirk, uneasy about using his quirk on his boyfriend. He looks at the pro hero as if to ask what he should ask the green-haired villain.

"Ask him the same questions you asked him in that video, except for things like general info on him."

Shinso nods.

"Do you mean anyone here at U.A. harm?"

"No."

"Do you plan on leaking any info you learn about the people here at U.A.?"

"No."

"Have you ever lied in the groupchat?"

"Only once."

"What did you lie about?"

"Still being in high school."

The purple-haired male looks over, wondering whether he needed to ask anymore questions or if he could release his control over the villain.

Aizawa thinks for a moment. "Ask about the League". Shinso internally panics for a moment, knowing the truthful answer already.

"Are you working with the League of Villains?"

"Yes."

This sends a wave of panic through the hero course students. Shinso sighs, glaring at the noisy class and turning back to continue the questioning when they've quieted down.

"Havd you ever leaked info about us to the League of Villains?"

"No."

"Does the League of Villains know you're in a groupchat with class 1-A?"

"No."

"Do you plan on telling them you're in a groupchat with class 1-A?"

"No."

The class calms down a bit. Aizawa nods, signalling that the purple-haired male can release Midoriya from his control. Shinso does just that.

Midoriya snaps out of it, shaking his head. Instead of reacting to what just happened though, he just turns and then climbs back onto his boyfriend's back. 

"So, since the only concerns around allowing Midoriya to continue coming here are the obvious of him being a villain and him harboring a grudge against Bakugo, I am not all that concerned. As long as his intents don't change and we don't allow Bakugo to be in a room alone with Midoriya, he can continue coming here. I will inform Nezu about this" Midoriya smiles into Shinso's shoulder as he listens to the final decision Aizawa came to. "Midoriya, as Class 1-C is not my responsibility you still won't be able to sander freely around their dorm. However, since Class 1-A is my class you can freely wander around this dorm building as long as you stick by the rule of not being alone in a room with Bakugo."

Midoriya looks up, resting his chin where his forehead was. "Got it. Won't go into a room alone with Kacchan. Won't wander 'round Toshi's dorm building freely. Anything else I should know, Eraser?"

Aizawa takes a moment. "Keep your villain activities away from U.A." Midoriya nods. "Well, since this has been cleared up and I'm no longer needed, I have work to do. Dont go staying up late, you all have classes tomorrow."

With that said, Aizawa walks out of the room, leaving Class 1-A, Shinso, and Midoriya in the common room.

Mina is the first to speak up. "Shinso is probably gonna slap me for this, but I stand by my comments on how cute you are!"

"I could kill everyone in this room if I wanted to."

"But you won't!" Mina smiles. Shinso glares at her, still not happy with her calling Midoriya cute despite her sexuality.

Behind the seventeen hero course students, the elevator dings then opens, revealing a disheveled Bakugo and a concerned Kirishima.

Noticing the two, Midoriya tenses and let's out a low growl. Shinso hears this and whispers for him to calm down as nice as he could.

Bakugo walks towards the group, Kirishima following behind. The small crowd disperses, allowing the normally angry blond to stand in front of the insomniac and villain.

"What do you want, Kacchan?" Midoriya asks, looking at Bakugo like he's the most disgusting thing he has ever seen.

"I wanted to apologize, Deku." The sentence catches everyone other than Kirishima off guard. Out of everything they had expected to come out of the blonds mouth, that was not something anyone has expected.

It takes a moment, but the greenette manages to sputter out a "What?".

"I took things too far in middle school. I pushed you too far and I said a lot of things I shouldn't have. So... I'm sorry, Dek- er... Izuku."

The room is quiet, not a single person sure what to say after that. They had all gotten so used to the explosive and angry personality of Bakugo, so to see him apologize in such a calm manner was almost unheard of.

Midoriya sighs. "In almost ten years, I have never once seen you apologize. It takes a lot for you to swallow your pride and admit you were in the wrong... but I dont forgive you, Katsuki. You can't make up for ten years of that bullshit."

The villain notices something, getting off of his boyfriend's back and walking over to Bakugo. He leans over, taking note of how the rest of the class is suddenly on guard and how tense the blond becomes.

"I don't give a shit about you and I dont see myself ever being all buddy buddy with you, Kacchan. But you might want to fix your shirt. I can see the strap and I dont know if you've told them yet."