part thirty-six

*Felix's POV*

"They wouldn't  believe you"

"Actually they did. Right now they are back in Korea feeling guilty." she said with a smile that I wanted to rip off her face. "I hope they tell Y/N. Maybe she could lose those demons inside her." 

"Don't say that!"

"Aww is someone scared for the life of things that don't even exist. If you want kids so bad we can have some."

"I would never have a family with you. I love Y/N and I will get back to her and my kids even if it's the last thing I do!" Jennie slaps me but it didn't hurt me. I had knew other things that brought me more pain than her.....like not having Y/N with me...

"If you escape, I will send someone to kill her. GOT THAT?!" I nod and she leaves. 

---

*San's POV*

I get to the beach and see Y/N by the rocks. The more I walk towards her, the louder I hear her cries. 

"Y/N?" She quickly wipes her tears and turns around. I don't want her to know that I know, but I need to see if she'll tell me herself or just keep it in. "What are you doing here?"

''Umm I- I needed some fresh air and it's always fun to be at the beach." she said smiling through the pain. I figured that she didn't want to talk about it.

"Me too. I was going to ask you to come along, but you weren't home nor answering my calls."

"My phone died."

"I see. Well do you want do something?" she puts up that fake smile and nods. It hurt some much that she's keeping it all in. I can tell that it's eating her inside, but I have to go with it.  " how about your favorite bakery?" 

"That sounds great."

~

We get to the bakery and I order her favorite, [insert your favorite type of cake or anything]. 

"I was thinking that we should get back home and on the way we could get ice cream." she sighs and looks down. 

"you know, don't you" 

"yeah. If you want we can talk about it." she nods and looks up.

"I just don't know what to do now. I thought we would be together for longer....but I was wrong."

"I know how you feel...I lost someone important to me too, but the best thing to do is move on."

"How?"

"Is there a certain place that doesn't remind you of him at all?"

"No- Wait. Yes."

"Great! Where?"

"My dad's place." That place was 3 hours away from StrayKids, ATEEZ and me. I don't want her to move so far away, but it might be the best for her.

"Ask him if you can stay there for a while." She nods and turns on her phone.

---

*Jackson's POV*

"So why did you call this meeting Bambam?" Jae asks him. 

"Like you all know, I am friends with Lisa from Blackpink." he starts.

"Yes and?" Mark says

"She's in America right now with the other girls and they ran into StrayKids while they were there. At the time, Jennie was still mad that Felix left her for Y/N so she kidnaped him and killed him."

"Not Felix...DO YOU KNOW HOW Y/N WOULD REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?!" I said. I can't let her find out. 

"Let me finish." We all nod and he continues. "Turns out that she faked his death and doesn't want to let him go." 

"They are still in America right?" Lia asks.

"Yes"

"Then why don't you just ask Lisa where they are at and we can go get Felix?" Youngjae asks

"He's right.  I know Felix and the rest of StrayKids left, but they are still family." Sana added.

"In vote to rescue Felix, say 'I' " Jihyo said

"I" we all say. Then hear a phone ring. 

"We have a no phone rule for a reason ." said Dowoon. I take out my phone and see that it was Y/N calling me. 

"I have to take it. Hold on" 

__

Hello?

Hey

What happened?

Oh I was just wondering if I could stay with you for a while.

Of course you can. Is there anything going on at home?

Yeah but I'll tell you tomorrow.

Ok bye

bye

__

I go back inside and everyone looks at me. 

"what?"

"Who was it?" Jinyoung asks 

"Y/N. She'll be staying with me for a while."

"Does she know?" Dahyun asks. 

" I don't know"

"If she doesn't, we have to make sure she doesn't find out." Momo said

"And if she does?" Yeji asks

"Then we better hurry." I said and everyone nods

~~~