Part 11

Taking a long breath at the doorstep of his mansion, you contemplated with your inner thoughts about ringing the doorbell. When he called you on an off day, you were irritated but when he asked you to come to his place, you were anxious. The thought of meeting his family members was making you nervous.

After a few seconds of ringing the doorbell, you saw a middle-aged woman open the large, artistic door. She was wearing a full length midi with a white apron over it. "Uh..Hello" you bowed at her and she did the same. "Please come in. I am calling madam." The lady spoke sweetly and you nodded your head, taking small steps inside.

The interiors of the mansion amazed you as it was so classy yet artistic. The walls were painted in a combination of peach and ivory, covered with minimum wall paintings. There was a huge chandelier light right at the centre of the ceiling and as you walked towards the foyer of the living room, you saw a huge dining table with the kitchen beside.

Turning your head towards the front, you saw another middle aged woman walk down the gigantic stairs with a young girl, around your age or maybe a little older than you, following her. "Lee y/n." The women smiled warmly at you. "Hello." You smiled back at her, bowing a little.

"Umm... could you please tell me where is Mr. Kim? He called me this morning." You spoke reluctantly but the women smiled more, walking up to you before taking you in a warm hug. You widened your eyes as your chin tugged on her shoulder and later felt her pat your back. "Ana, doesn't she look more beautiful than the picture itself?" The woman spoke to the other lady, who nodded her head excitedly.

You stood there in confusion. "I am Taehyung's mom, Kim Yoomi and she is my daughter-in-law, Seokjin's fiancée, Min Ana" the women spoke after reading your confused expressions and you panicked a little, before hurriedly bowing at her again. "Hello Aunty. Hello." You greeted both of them again.

"Why are you standing? Come come sit here…" she held your hand and took you towards the sofa before making you sit. You were reluctant at first but nonetheless sat with them. "Actually sir called me-" "No no it was me who told Taehyung to call you. We.." Mrs Kim interrupted you in between and later gestured towards Ana and herself. "...wanted to meet you so desperately." She smiled widely at you and you too smiled back.

"I have known Taehyung for a long time now and I thought that he is never going to get married but thank God you came in our lives" Ana chuckled while you forced a smile at them. 

Why did I come? 

"Bring something to eat for her. What do you want to eat y/n?" Mrs Kim first looked at the cook and then back at you.

"Umm no no aunty. I am fine. I do not want to eat." Though your stomach was rumbling from inside as you didn't have proper breakfast earlier, yet you tried acting more sober. "Cummon! A little bit won't harm." Mrs kim insisted and you saw the cook enter the living room with some tasty snacks and strawberry shake.

Omg! How will I control myself now? 

After avoiding looking at those snacks for a while, you finally decided to give up. "A little won't harm….I guess?" You scrunch your shoulders while picking up a little to eat, making the other two smile merrily. "You are so cute" Mrs. Kim cooed over you and your cheeks went red because of the attention with which they were showering you.

After a couple of minutes, you found yourself talking merrily to them, while eating in between. They really made you feel comfortable and once you felt comfortable, they realised that you really talk a lot. Not that they were complaining because they themselves were laughing at every other thing that you were saying.

"You really hit the tire of his car on the first day…" Ana laughed and you nodded your head. "And you didn't even know that he was your boss." You heard Mrs Kim speak. "No. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it." Your eyes enlarged as you remembered your very first meeting with him. "Isn't it so dramatic? It seems like you two were destined to meet." Mrs Kim spoke dreamily and you choked on your snacks.

Destined? With him? Bullsh*t!

"I hope my son doesn't trouble you much." She held your palm which was resting above your thigh. You didn't reply to her but looked at her with puppy eyes. "Does he?" She tugged your chin softly and you opened your mouth but didn't speak, hesitating. "Trouble? He has made my life hell…!" You tried. You tried hard. But still couldn't keep the frustration to yourself.

"Aigoo! Why?" Mrs Kim widened her eyes, turning completely towards you. "Sorry to say aunty. He might be your son but he is….too…." You gritted your teeths and she raised her brows, asking you to continue. "Rude. And cold." You huffed out. "Ah! I already know that dear. He has always been like that." Mrs Kim rolled her eyes and Ana remained quiet, only listening to you too.

"Isn't he? Ahhh! You have no idea how coldly he behaves with me. He makes me do so much work." You frowned, earning a small caress on your hair from Mrs. Kim. "One mistake and he will make me do overtime. Even on one small mistake." You twisted your lips while picking up some more snacks to fill your mouth.

Ana widened her eyes as she looked behind you to see Taehyung and Seokjin already standing at the doorstep, hearing you talk. "Though he behaves rudely with every other employee, I feel like I am special because he is literally a jerk to me." You talked with your hands, gesturing every now and then. Mrs Kim felt a small nudge from Ana and looked at her pointed direction to find his two sons standing at the doorstep making her eyes go wide.

Seokjin was having a gala time hearing about his little brother while Taehyung had his hands stuffed inside the pocket of his track pants while his face carried a permanent frown. "He thinks that he is the wisest person in this entire universe and no one other than him can be correct. I mean NO! That's not true."

You were so much into your emotions that you didn't see the frozen state of both the ladies who tried hard to stop you by gesturing with their eyes but you being you, kept on talking. "You are so sweet aunty then how come he became like that? I have met Seokjin sir. Even he is so sweet and nice but Kim Taehyung, oh my god!" Seokjin covered his mouth with his palm to avoid making any sound as he tried hard to control his laugh.

"You have no idea what he calls me aunty. He says that I am chaotic, clumsy and irritating. Do I look like I am chaotic? Am I chaotic, you tell me?" You pointed at yourself, looking at them and they shook their heads with an awkward smile. "Yes you are" "No I am not!" You snapped but halted immediately as the familiar deep tone voice entered into your ears.

Your eyes went wide in fear and lips sealed immediately as you looked at Mrs Kim and Ana who nodded their heads, assuring you about what you were thinking. 

He was right behind you all the time you were badmouthing him. 

"Miss Lee." This time you seriously wanted the ground to tear apart and swallow you inside.

Hastily standing up, you bowed at Mrs Kim and Ana, greeting them a goodbye. Turning around, you didn't even dared to look at him who must be flaring his nose in anger. As soon as you were about to walk past him, he held your arm tightly, pulling you back in place. "Where do you think you are running away hmm?" The other three blinked their eyes watching you wriggle like a small bird in his eagle like hold.

"I-I am in a h-hurry…" you stuttered, trying to free your arm and took a brief glance at him only to find him clenching his  jaws. "Taehyung-aah leave her...you will hurt her." Seokjin said. "Yes yes...leave her Taehyung" his mother also said the same and he jerked you away giving you a chance to run away which you took. He sighed glaring back at his mother. "Mom-" he halted as he felt someone walk back and turned around to see you stumbling back inside.

"I forgot my bag." You smiled awkwardly before taking your bag which was lying on the sofa and ran away from there instantly. Seokjin and Ana smiled at your retreating figure. "Seriously mom?" Taehyung raised his brows at her. "What did I do?" She widened her eyes in innocence. Fake innocence.

"We were having such a great time with her. You scared her away." Mrs Kim frowned while Taehyung frowned harder. "She was literally talking sh*ts about your SON in front of you." Taehyung pointed his finger at her while she shrugged her shoulders. "You know what? Tell me if I am adopted. Seriously!" He shook his head, walking upstairs towards his room.

"I will not spare you this time Miss Lee" he thought to himself.

_____________________________________

Give your precious reviews 💜