♕𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲♛

"They're all asleep." Mal announced as they all got to Auradon seeing everyone sleeping everywhere. "It's like sleeping beauty's curse your mother put on Aurora." Vanessa stood beside her sister looking around seeing everyone before trying to call Nick and her family.

"I can't get a hold of Ben." Mal sighed after her failed attempt at contacting Ben looking down at her phone. "Can't get a hold of anyone else either." Vanessa agreed as she shook her head, placing her phone in her back pocket. "Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie checked her phone after trying to call the two.

"Or Jane. The signal's out." Carlos explained as he realized after not being able to reach Jane as Vanessa whistled loudly. "What are you doing?" Uma questioned Vanessa while Celia and Scarlett looked toward Auradon Prep in amazement.

"Hoping someone can hear me." Vanessa shrugged as she responded before whistling once again hoping Pegasus, Phil, Henry, or the duo heard her. "Is that Auradon Prep?" Scarlett asked Carlos as Celia pointed to the castle. "Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you guys are going to love it." Carlos nodded with a small smile as he gestured the situation.

"Everything is so. . ." Gil started as Vanessa climbed on the table trying to look for anyone else that could be awake. "Freaky." Jay suggested to Gil thinking that's what he was going to finish with. ". . .green. You have leaves on your trees and what are those colored things on the bushes?" Gil continued before asking Jay who looked at him in confusion.

"Uh. . . flowers?" Jay answered Gil as Vanessa saw the happiness just simple flowers brought Gil. "Flowers are pretty." Gil grinned as Vanessa poofed a flower in Gil's hand making him see the beautiful flower.

"Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" Gil set the flower down as he quickly grabbed the fruits eating them. "We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma reminded Jay as she crossed her arms causing Jay to realize that she was right. "They're grapes." Jay sent Gil a small smile and a pat on the shoulder before heading to Mal.

"Grapes?" Gil questioned as he looked over to Vanessa who hopped off the table after not seeing anyone else. "I don't know ever since I got back here I've been eating junk food mostly, well everyday." Vanessa shrugged with a grin as Gil went back to eating the grapes from the plates in front of him.

"I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." Harry smirked as he grabbed a student's wallet taking some money and he turned to leave but Vanessa showed up in front of him. "Oh Harry this is just lazy." Vanessa shook her head with a sigh taking the money and wallet back before placing it in the guy's book while Jay walked behind her.

"Think I'm scared of you, Jay?" Harry questioned Jay as he saw him glaring towards him with Vanessa rolling her eyes moving away before Harry and Jay stood face to face. "Guys." Mal and Uma called out to their members seeing their actions.

"Dude!" Carlos grinned seeing the dog eating from one of the students hands. "Delicious." Dude burped as he continued to eat, not noticing the others. "Dude, really?" Carlos raised his eyebrows seeing the dogs grin. "What? It wasn't me, I swear. Okay. It was me." Dude questioned before he admitted as Jay and Vanessa got to them.

"You are the worst liar I know." Vanessa shook her head towards the dog after he admitted it. "Hey, do you know what happened here?" Carlos asked Dude as Mal got to them hoping he'd know what was happening. "Also where my mom, Robin, Henry, Nick, Ben and the others are at?" Vanessa nodded as she was wondering where everyone was and if they were okay.

"Yeah. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them to. . ." Dude continued to explain to them before Evie interrupted them. "Guys. Hannah turned to stone." Evie caught their attention causing them to head over to her seeing the girl in stone form.