Year 4-5 | Friendship

I haven't seen Harry all day today, nor Fleur or Cedric. The four champions of the Tri-Wizard tournament were busy taking interviews and photos for the Daily Prophet. Rita Skeeter, I hated that woman, wrote some nasty things about me before. Dinner was just completely awkward, no one said a word. Hermione was eyeing Ron while reading who was picking on his food unlike usual. She stopped talking to me often and when I would come back to the dormitories she would already be asleep. Everything was just awkward. Ron had stopped talking to Harry unless it was to fight him and honestly I could tell it was tiring Hermione.

After dinner as usual Ron and Hermione went upstairs as soon as they entered the common room. Harry still hadn't returned yet so I decided to just lay in the couch in front of the fireplace waiting for him to come back. I waited for about half an hour before I fell asleep.

"Evelyn?" My eyes slowly opened. In front of me was Harry knelt besides the couch I had fallen asleep in, "Have you been waiting for me?"

"Yes of course, what time is it?"

"11" It was already an hour past curfew. Merlin's beard he came back extremely late.

"How was the interview?"

"Terrible, the Rita Skeeter woman is horrifying. This is the second interview and I still can't get used to it"

"Tell me about it" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up on the couch. On top of the table was the Daily Prophet, in the front cover were a picture of the four champions. Their interview from yesterday had already been published.

"Eyes glistening with the ghost of your past?" I read the section of Daily Prophet about Harry. He quickly snatched the newspaper away from my hands crumbling it and throwing it at the fireplace.

"Pst"

We both snapped our heads and looked at the fireplace where the noise had come from. I quickly got up and slowly started to walk towards it as Harry followed.

"PSST!"

The fireplace made another noise as we stood over it. Shortly after a face popped up from the fireplace, one that looked like Sirius Black. I jumped backwards a little with widened eyes.

"Sirius

"Sirius.. How-" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh hi Evelyn, great to see you, but I don't have much time Harry so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

"No!" Harry and I whisper shouted in unison as Sirius shushed us.

"I had to ask, now tell me about this dream. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort but who was the third man in the room?" So this was the dream Hermione was talking about in the train. Quite the wild dream.

"I don't know.. Voldemort's given him a job to do. Something important.. He wanted.. me. I don't know why but he was going to use his man to get to me. I mean it was only a dream" Voldemort is gone, he can't possibly be back! Unless that was the reason for the dark mark at the Quidditch World Cup. If so his dream may actually mean something, he had ordered his man to get close to him.