CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Trinity's POV.

No, no, no!!! He can't just come back and expect me to run back like a lost puppy.
All I wanted to do was punch him basically kill him.That would be fun.
Wanna know a painful fact??! I have fallen in love with Damon.In five months I fell more and more and more in love with Damon, because of all this drama all this problems I hid it and that's a secret I never wanted to say, because I couldn't even admit it to myself. Sometimes I just wanna bless the Lord for this dramas I managed to hide everything from Lily.

"Trinity Victoria Davies, are you crazy!!!" Lily said more like screamed............focus Trinity.
"You're screaming Lils" tf!!!!! I'm dead. I shouldn't have said that, here comes the one hour lecture!!!!! oh!!! no!!
"I'm screaming!!you insanely stupid idiot........."I closed her mouth with my hands.
"That you love"I said trying to lighten up the room. She gave me a look.
"The next time you decide to go unconscious for a week please let me know." Haha!!! wait a minute.........
" A week!!!!"I shouted.
"Yes my dear Trinity a fu**ing week"Lily said. Omg!!!!
"Liliana, you just swore!!!!"I screamed launching forward to hug her but the pains got to me everything started becoming jumbled and the I felt myself on the most comfortable place ever. Wait a minute only one person's arms gives me so much peace..........DAMON.

*Argh!!! I feel like killing Leo and Lily. Like they kept Tee so occupied that she didn't talk to Damon....argh!!!anyway, I'm not a fan of drama so big guy up there stop me from killing the writer, you're the writer, oh!!! Yeah!! ...........see y'all in the next chapter.xoxo*