Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》

Finn

Then I went to bathroom to take shower.
Right now I really don't have an idea how to face her .
There must be thousands of questions wandering in her mind and now she would ask me about them. I don't know what to do now.
Those reporters said so much which they shouldn't have . And those questions must be stuck in her mind .

I don't know to explain her about everything??
How to explain her that why she was giving me divorce?

It was my mistake that I took her out with me. I knew that these reporters are craving for news .
What will I say to her now?
I can't tell her truth because doctor had strictly said not to force her to remember her past and secondly I too don't want her to remember her past.

I am very happy with her now .I don't want to lose that happiness. I don't want to lose her.
But what would I say to her.

God help me please.

After having shower I came out and saw that she was fast asleep.

Thank God she is sleeping. I don't have to answer her questions now.
I have one night to make up my mind about what I am gonna tell her in the morning.

I climbed up the bed and slid my hand under her head and she came closer to me and put her hands on my chest. I loved it when she keep her head on my arms making my arm her pillow .
I love to sleep with her like this , our whole body tangled together .
And I want to have this feeling every night .
I want to hold her every night and feel every part of her.
She nuzzled closer to me and I kissed her forehead before sleeping .

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Rossie

I came home half drunk when I heard some noise from Finley's room. The door of the room was half opened . I was too tired to check up on him so I headed towards my room when I heard voice of a girl. I was shocked . Finley had never bring any girl to home. I am sure he didn't even had any affair . He fulfilled every duty of a husband but it had also made him of profit . But he was loyal towards our marriage inspite of my ignorance.
But it is also true that he had spoiled my life .
But sometimes I feel that I am doing wrong but what I am doing is nothing in comparison to what he did to me .
He fucking ruined me for his profit.

Snapping out of these thoughts I staggered towards his room when I opened the door I was astonished by what I saw. There was Natalie sitting on his bed wearing his shirt which barely covered her thighs and talking in phone. But Finley was no where around. When her eyes landed on me a vicious grin touched her face. She smirked and cut the call and came towards me.

I was just standing there shocked as hell.
Before she could reach me I took some steps towards her and growled at her ,"What the fuck are you doing in Finley's room wearing his shirt?"

She sighed and said with her venomous smile, " Ah!!! Don't you know what does a young man and woman do alone in a room. Don't tell me to explain that to you Mrs. Scott." She mocked at me.