Tiny intro

Dream 

Appearance: Dream in his normal form has blonde hair, vibrant green eyes, large and narrow rabbit-like ears, A long tail, two tiny horns,  small wings, and goat legs. He can hide all of these features if he feels like it. 

Age: 21

                                                                                         George

Appearance: George has chocolate brown eyes and hair. A large golden halo sits above his head and he has large, feathered, white wings. He can hide these, but doesn't know how early on. 

Age: 23

Disclaimer: 

This is fanfiction. Do not push this ship on Dream and George please. They have explicitly stated they are okay with fanfiction, but if they feel uncomfortable, I will take this down immediately. 

Please be sensitive, these are real people. All events in this story are fictional. 

I feel the topic is pretty self explanatory. 

There will be no mentions of self harm, though forms of depression and anxiety may be hinted at.

If there is a * next to the number for the chapter, the chapter will be a bit more gore-y. But I think you shouldn't be reading about hell and heaven if you are against that sort of stuff. 

Not a lot of characters will be in this, mainly just Dream and George, though I may throw in Sapnap at some point. I'm not sure. 

Anyhow, Hi there! I'm Moony. I'm a novice writer so if you have any suggestions, I'll leave a sentence similar to this so you can comment there! I know this is tiny lol but the chapter's will be around 1000 words. I promise :') 

Also, because of the device I'm on for some reason I can't make a title, and now it's stopped letting me add more tags soo I'll try to get that figured out, but I might just have to switch over to my computer.

I'll try to update as often as I can, but no promises because I have school and doggos to take care of. 

I do draw, so I might do a couple warm up sketches of Dream because I love all the extra features. But because I mostly draw animals, I don't know how well I'll do with people. 

Ghost I know you're following me O.o Judge me all you want lmao.