Ch2 - KK.

You Liangxing snorted and ignored him.

However, any sounds coming out of his mouth, without exception, seemed synthesized with a voice changer. It was as kittenish as one could imagine, and even the noise that was made from his nasal cavity sounded softer than usual, which made it extremely delicate and pretty.

Liao Su's shoulders started shaking and his face turned red, making a 'puchi' noise, "Hahahahaha–!!!"

You Liangxing could no longer bear it, and he used one leg to kick the person out of the dormitory.

***

A University's cafeteria had a total of four floors. As the key university within the urban area and one of the most famous domestic universities, its enrollment of students was vast, leading to a varied mix of tastes within the school. Having lived in the school for two years, You Liangxing and Liao Su were extremely clear about where the good food was, and they immediately went to the third floor of the cafeteria.

You Liangxing walked quickly and he had casually donned on an outer jacket. But even with his mercy of informal appearance, he still attracted a lot of attention as he walked to the cafeteria.

The female student, who was working in the cafeteria as she was studying, cramped up when she saw You Liangxing at close range. Her eyes flitted around before she lowered her head and asked, "Excuse me... You... Which item do you want?"

You Liangxing stretched his fingers out to point at the item, but the girl was too nervous and did not look at You Liangxing at all. After waiting for two seconds without any response, she carefully raised her eyes and asked again, "You-xuezhang?"

Gaze colliding, You Liangxing was about to raise his hand to point at it again when the girl blushed, and lowered her head again at the speed of light.

You Liangxing: "..."

Liao Su was unable to resist smiling, and his voice was tinged with laughter when he opened his mouth to help them out of the predicament: "Junior sister, give him the braised pork ribs."

Red faced, the junior sister looked at You Liangxing. Seeing that You Liangxing did not deny it, she immediately scooped up a ladle full of spare ribs and placed it on his plate.

One hundred percent capacity.

One can only come across such a thing serendipitously.

Lio Su was accustomed to such situation, so he left a window open. He nudged You Liangxing's shoulder, joking as they walked, "Ai, did you see that, without me, you can't even eat."

You Liangxing shot  a glance at him and said coldly, "Scram."

No matter how cold the words from You Liangxing's mouth were, it came out sweet and soft. Liao Su felt that there was something wrong with the expression but he could not pinpoint the problem and he was even planning to make a few jokes about it when his eyes were attracted to the image on the dining table. His words suddenly changed and said strangely, ", isn't the semester ending, why did they change the table image again?"

While A University was a prestigious school that promoted academic studies, it had never lagged behind in terms of the trends circulating outside. The images on the surface of the dining table had to be changed once after every month or so, featuring different celebrities and brands, striving to keep up with the latest fads.

This time around, the poster under the transparent film of the dining table had been replaced by Bai Yao, who was the hottest actress at the moment. Wearing a sport skirt, she was vigorously waving her tennis racket. Although the colours were rather pale, her smile casually lit up the entire image, and even with one glance, it felt very bright.