~ Part 22 ~

* Harry's POV *
I lost it. I could feel my claws and fangs emerge out I feel the anger bubble through my body dark black wisps of my magic flew around me and before I knew it I was angry beyond reason but one thing was sure DUMBLEDORE WAS GOING TO DIE!

* Draco's POV *
"HARRY!", I yelled through the magic that was a whirlwind through the room, everyone was hiding behind furniture except Voldemort who looked shocked and scared? That was new. I jumped out from behind the sofa and slowly pushed through the magic, I was surprised when the objects that flew near me flew around me. It was like I had a force field?

I made it to Harry and wrapped my arms around him, I placed my head on his chest and spoke loud enough that he could hear me "Puppy please stop your going to hurt someone and I know you don't want too". His heart was thumping fast in his chest, I placed my hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. The magic died down and the wisps returned to Harry, I looked up as he looked down at me. I watched as his eyes faded from black to crimson red and then back to his emerald green orbs. He leans down and kissed me, I'm pretty sure I died blush was burning my cheeks and I kissed back.

"Ahem", it was Remus, he was stood next to a laughing Sirius and a very exited looking mother. I blushed more and hid my face in Harry's chest. I felt Harry's lips next to my ear "you really cute you know" he whispered which made my heart explode. I couldn't stop smiling as I sat down on his lap, everyone else sat back down and Greyback finally took his beta and left.

* Harry's POV *
I sat down and Dray sat on my lap with his head resting on my neck, everyone followed and sat down. I watched in the corner of my eye as Lucius gave me an angry look which was soon wiped away with a hit from Narcissa who smiled at me.

I turned my attention back to Voldemort who had transfigured an arm chair with a snake on it and sat down. "What was that Harry!", I turned my head to Ron who looked very impressed with the outburst. Blaise was sat on his lap and shook his head at Ron's antics. "Not sure, I got really mad and the magic burst out?!" I replied.

"Well, I think you have proved yourself more than worthy of fighting with us, if you choose so", Voldemort said while raising a frustrated eyebrow at the interruption "My lord, the boy cannot join us he cannot be trusted and he isn't worth the dark mark, he is just a weak half-blood boy!", Lucius screamed in frustration. "ENOUGH", Voldemort yelled, Lucius flinched and bowed his head. "Lucius you have a personal issue with the boy however he has proven himself stronger than you and maybe even myself". Wait what?

"What do you mean?" I asked, "The only reason magic bursts out from a core is when the witch or wizard is too powerful for the core to keep the emotion and magic in check. The only people ever to have that much power were Salazar Slytherin and Merlin himself". I couldn't believe it! He's as good as dead!

After this Lucius shut up and Voldemort turned back to me "Would you like to become a Death Eater? Of course your pack are also welcome to join their mates". I turned to Blaise, Ron, Hermione and Pansy who were blushing and nodding. I smirked and rolled my left sleeve up. I held my arm out and Voldemort walked over, his wand touched the skin and I felt a burning pain. My eyes turned red from the pain and I watched the black ink make a mark on my arm.

* Blaise's POV *
I sat happily in Ron's lap as Lucius yelled back and forth with the group. He seemed to finally shut up and I felt an arm curl around my waist I smiled and leaned on Ron's shoulder. Harry was asked if he wanted the Dark mark, I was anxious to see what he would say since if he didn't except they would most likely leave, with my Ron. I tightened my grip on his chest and he kissed the top of my head making me blush and smile.

He turned to face Ron and Hermione who nodded, Harry smiled and took the mark. I leaned to Ron's ear and whispered "are you sure you don't have to" my breath hitched waiting for a response. His hands gripped my waist tighter and he whispered back "I'm sure, Dumbledore has it in for him and I trust Harry. It also means that I can keep my beautiful and sweet mate remember". I smiled so wide it hurt my cheeks and giggled into his chest. He began to roll up his left sleeve and Voldemort walked over. His right arm was still around me with his hand gripping my waist. The mark slowly formed on his arm and I felt his breathing change, I remember how much the burning hurts and as soon as Voldemort moved away to Hermione I kissed up and down the mark.

* Pansy's POV *
We're they really joining us? Yes! I couldn't wait but I knew the mark was permanent and the burning hurt slightly. "Babe you sure this is what you want?" I asked her in a hushed whisper, it must have shocked her as she jumped slightly. She looked to me and smiled "it is, I know Harry and he will only protect everyone he loves. I also think that without all the rumours and fear everyone seems okay", I nodded and pulled her from my side onto my lap so I could hug her tight. She yelped slightly which was adorable as I picked her up, blush spread across her face and I smirked.

"You spend too much time with Ron and Harry", was her response which I laughed at. Voldemort walked over to us and Hermione rolled her sleeve up, the mark took shape on her arm but I noticed a scar that read 'mudblood' on her arm. I filled with anger but tried to ignore it for now. When the mark was finished I kissed her and asked "where did you get the other scar?". She looked down and traced her fingers over it, "Umbridge carved it when I wouldn't tell her where Harry was", she replied. I felt my anger rise and inhaled a deep breath, I kissed the scar and Hermione smiled while snuggling into my neck.

Add Umbridge to my kill list.