Ch9 - Second watch.

The game suddenly plunged into silence. The teasing and su-like voice disappeared with a trace. With his eyebrows scrunched together and the vein in his forehead pulsating, You Liangxing sighed quietly.

He really couldn't help it.

To be honest, if that person was close at hand, You Liangxing would have knocked him over with a punch a long time ago. He would have landed one punch after another and then asked him if he was tired of being irritating. However, he just had to be separated by a thousand miles due to the nature of gaming. You Liangxing was frustrated to the point where his head aching, and he had resisted until the last moment before he spat out one sentence, "don't bb."

Language, however, could not salvage the situation.

Only his hands could truly express the feelings in his heart.

You Liangxing sighed deeply. He did not expect that there was someone that could be more annoying than Liao Su in the world. Fortunately, it was finally quiet, and that chatterbox Naoko Lulu was no longer asking him to hook the enemy Hou Yi. You Liangxing proceeded to control his Zhong Kui to auto attack the nexus, waiting for the game to come to an end.

However, at that moment, the teasing and su-like voice rose up again. Since You Liangxing was wearing earphone, the voice felt infinitely close to his ears.

"En hnngg~~~~~~"

You Liangxing: "....." !

That was not even a word forming into a sentence, it was just a long, drawn out moaning noise. Even if it was flipped a hundred or a thousand times, it was capable of inducing a tremble from head to toe, and it seduced people to indulge in their wildest fantasies.

You Liangxing stilled violently before he dropped his phone as if he was holding something hot, causing his phone issued a 'peng' as it landed. Simultaneously, the enemy's nexus exploded in game, and a large 'VICTORY' emerged on the screen with a sound effect.

The game ended.

You Liangxing paused for a moment before he quickly exited the game.

Leaning back, the sound of his back colliding with the back of the chair was a bit dull. It was only then did You Liangxing realize that his back muscles were tensed up and he had yet to relax.

This fellow... had issues!

The space between You Liangxing's eyebrows wrinkled again, and the goose bumps all over his body had yet to fade.

Because You Liangxing left the game too quickly, he did not realize that after the long 'yin', the male voice had said something after.

After You Liangxing's tender and sweet voice had landed, the entire live broadcasting room was shocked. No one had expected that the Zhong Kui called Brother Liang Liang, with whom KK had been chasing for the entire game was actually a girl. Furthermore, her voice was rather languid, and it sounded young and pure.

The drawn-out noise sounded in the live broadcasting room, "En hnngg~~~~~~ So handsome."

The latter half of his sentence was ignored by the audience, and the live broadcasting room instantly became scorched earth.

【AHHHHHHH What did I just hear??? That Zhong Kui is actually a soft little girl????】

【Ahhhh KK shut up!!! Stop barking!!!】

【What! Big pervert! What are hng-ing for! I always knew you were perverted! Perverted anchor!】

【How could a Zhong Kui be so cute, even when she is scolding others! 】