Prolouge

"𝐓𝐎𝐇𝐑𝐔, have I ever told you about the legend of the Phoenix?" Kyoko Honda asked her daughter

The small little girl responded with shaking her head. "Well, remember how God invited the zodiac animals? well during their banquet, a fiery light burst into flames at the middle of their circle. It was the Phoenix, it was flapping it's beautiful wings and it's tail was said to resemble that of a rainbow!

The Phoenix was appointed as the guardian of the zodiacs, and of God as well. All the animals rejoiced, that this beautiful and strong animal was going to be their friend and protector for many years to come. While God was smiling to himself, it was as if he fell in love with the beautiful Phoenix."

"Wow!" Little Tohru marveled, stars in her eyes.

"Then, if the Phoenix became the guardian of the zodiacs and God. That must mean that the Phoenix is very powerful!" She questioned her mother, waiting for her to answer.

"Well, you could say that." Her mother answered, smiling sweetly.

"So the Phoenix could help the cat become one of the zodiacs!" the look on her face displaying determination.

"HUH?!" Kyoko questioned clearly surprised from her daughter's remark.

"Yes! When I grow up, I'm going to find the Phoenix and wish for it to make the cat one of the zodiacs!" She said looking up towards the sky, a big smile on her face.

Kyoko smiled at her daughter. She then stood up from her seat and walked towards Tohru, picking her up and making her sit on her shoulders.

"I hope your wish comes true, Tohru."

.

A girl with [h/l] [h/c] hair watched the midnight sky, her long Kimono fabric dragging down behind her on the cold cement.

"Miss [l/n], you shouldn't be out so late at night. Master Akito would get worried." said one of the servants.

"Hm, can you feel it?" she asked the servant girl.

"Pardon?"

"I feel as though, something or maybe, someone, will make everything interesting again." She said smiling.

"I-I don't understand." the servant girl muttered but the moment was soon cut off by the young God.

"[Y/N!] WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LEAVING MY ROOM?!" He yelled clearly enraged towards the [h/c] haired girl, whose name is [y/n].

The girl however was unfazed by his outburst, as if she was used to it. While the servant girl in the background was trembling in fear.

"You may leave." [y/n] said to the girl, and without a second thought, she bowed quickly and immediately left the scene.

The young black haired boy approached her, twirling her soft and silky hair with his fingers.

"I'm mad..." he stated.

"I know." she replied.

"I want you back inside my room..."

"I know."

"..." he harshly grabbed her hand and started dragging her back into the estate house.

she sighed at his childishness.

While walking, she looked back up into the night sky.

'whoever you are, I hope we meet soon.'