Chapter 29

Khushi texts Shehnaaz..
"I am sorry Sanu..🥺 I know Mama went too rude with you and I consider myself responsible for this! But you know him na?! He is like that only! Lekin he loves you like a crazy man! Please gussa maat karna! 🥺 I am so sorry for hiding that I speak to Vikranth! It wasn't yet taking any turn! So I thought I would let you know only when the right time comes! But usse pehle siyappa ho gaya! 🤦‍♀️ I hope you understand ❤️!"

**********

Sidharth on the other side is trying to call Shehnaaz but can't get through. He is getting impatient with every passing minute now! He decides to call Manvi again..

"Hello...?"... Manvi answers hurriedly..

"Kya baat hai Manv.. why are you panting?!"... asks Sidharth..

"Woh Sanu nehi hai kamre mein.. toh I was just looking for her..!"

"Nehi hai matlab?!! Her phone is switched off as well... Washroom check ki hai tumne?!"...Sidharth gets hyper in no time...

"Haan! Nehi hai Sidharth! Mujhe toh bohot darr lagrahi hai! Bohot upset bhi thi! Aap zara set par phone karke dekho na! Shayed waha gayi hogi..! Because she heard me talking to you in the morning!"

"Tum ghar mein nehi the kya?"... asks Sidharth..

"Haan thi! But I was taking shower Sid!"

"Okay.. let me look around. I will call you.." Sidharth hangs up and calls up Mohit..

"Haan Sid..?"...Mohit answers the call..

"Mohit Shehnaaz waha gayi na?"

"Nehi kaha yaar?! Terese baat hone k baad shayed tune usko phone karke bola to come and complete the scenes. She texted me back saying that she isn't feeling well, so she will not be coming today..!"

"What?! She isn't there..are you sure?!"...Sidharth starts getting nervous now..

"Nehi yaar! But wait...kuch hua hai kya?!"...Mohit gets curious..

"No...no... nothing happened! Ok I will call you back later! Bye.!!"...he cuts the call abruptly and goes completely numb now! She doesn't know a shit in Mumbai other than Manvi and him!

He texts her..
"Where are you baby?! Kab se call kar raha hoon! I am getting scared...please yeh maat kar mere sath!! Call me asap..!"

2 hours have passed, neither Manvi nor Sidharth has any clue of where she is! Her cellphone is still switched off and she is nowhere to be found. Sidharth and Saanjh are at Manvi's place now..

"Tu na ab insaan ban ja Sid! High time!"...Saanjh scoffs..!

Sidharth remains quiet and keeps scrolling down her pictures in his gallery🥺

"Areh Saanjh.. relax! I am sure he is more tensed than you and me!"...says Manvi..

"Nehi yaar! Isko samajhna chahiye! He becomes a control freak! Isko janti hoon main! Bachpan se! Iska yeh nature hamesha ispar hi bhadi parta hain! Samajhta nehi hai! Now what?! She is gone...!!"...Saanjh continues to blame him for being so insensible..