44. I Hate You!

Adiba's POV,

We come into my room and stood there awkwardly. I turn to sameer and saw him deep in thoughts.

"Samee...."

"Brother? how?" He asked and look at me.

"I came to know that I have a brother when I was with mishal. After I left as decided I went to Mishal to New York. But then after only a month, a man came with Alisha. She knew where I live cause she was the one who...." I stopped and look at sameer he clenched his jaw but didn't say anything. I took a breath before continuing "...helped me..."

"But from where suddenly he came? You never had a brother" he interrupted.

"I had. I was only 2 years and he was 5 when we separated. My Aunty... My brother's sister ran away with him when my father announced that he will move into another town. She lost her husband and 2 years son in an accident so mama gave her sarmad to take care of. but my parents were always clear that she can only take care of him as their phupu but when she became his mother no one realised. She was really attached to sarmad. Sarmad also started to think her as his mother. And when baba said that he will move to another city with his family she becomes mad. Baba even told her that she could come whenever she wants to meet us but she never understand and at the night before we move in the next morning she elopes with sarmad. They searched everywhere but no one could find her. She was disappeared. And after so many years 5 years ago when she was in her death bed she confessed and asked for sarmad's forgiveness. He forgave her cause she was a great mother to him. After her dead sarmad come to meet his family but found out our....our parents were dead and... I was not there... Alisha told him everything and he wanted nothing more than to get his sister back. So I went with him. He was angry and furious after knowing about my past. But for my sake, he held himself back. We move to Paris where sarmad had his house. In all those sarmad and Alisha falls for each other..." I smile remembering two helpless in love couple "sarmad did his best to make me feel better... He is the best brother. He spends sleepless nights just not to make me feel alone. He..."

"His children call you maa?" Another question. He wasn't looking at me but I know how impatient he was to know the truth. Smiling I replied.

"When Alisha gave birth to The Twins I fall in love with them. Sarmad and Alisha said that they are my kids as well. They taught them to call me Maa because I was really heartbroken and was missing inaaya...."

"Inaaya" he muttered and his face become hard. "Why would you miss her? You were the one who left her. You were the one who never accepts her..."

"No sameer! No! I accepted her when she was in my womb. Trust me sameer I left her only for you...."

"Bullshit!! No mother could leave their child for anyone. And you... Forget it... I don't want to talk about it... "

"Samee..."

"No Adiba! I came here to warn you to stay away from my daughter... And how dare you, teach her to lie to me" suddenly his face become red he strode toward me and grip my arms tightly "You want to made her like you? Then heard me Ms Adiba! She is not like you. I will never let her be like you.. You are backstabber. you are a liar. My daughter is not! My daughter is mine" he pushed me hard. I stumble but maintain my balanced "stay away from inaaya. Don't you dare try to come in our life again" He turned around and began walking toward the door.

"You can't push me away from her! She is my daughter too sameer" I yelled. He stopped and turn to me.

"The moment you left her crying you lost your every right"

"Because I wanted to give you a punishment! You can't just throw everything at me! Did you forget you rape me? If you were in pain then I was in pain too. How could you think I could forgive and forget about my rapist? No! No girl can forget that! Its something which crushed her with a depth of her soul" I screamed in frustration.