21: "Don't tell them"

The school went by normally

The school went by normally. As usual Patricia and her minions kept bullying Kyshelle, but she decided to stay silent and did not told her brothers. Besides they won't believe her anyway.

She was on her way to her locker when she saw Patricia and her friends. Again.

"Well, well, well, I wasn't expecting to see a garbage right here. Guess what girls, we're having fun today." Patricia chuckled as her minions started punching and kicking Kyshelle again.

Make it stop. Make it stop. Please. Kyshelle thought to herself as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Patricia and her friends did not stop hitting her and was smart enough to bruise her body that will cover up with clothes so no one will notice.

Pace and Prestle are walking to the hallway when they saw Kyshelle being bullied by the Queen bee.

"What the heck? Is that Kyshelle?" Pace said with widened as they ran towards her.

The pushed Patricia and her friends making them stumble on the ground as Prestle looked down to their cousin whimpering in pain.

"Baby are you okay. No you're not, c'mon let's go to the clinic and call your brothers." Prestle carried Kyshelle in a bridal style.

"If you ever lay a hand on her, I promise you'll regret being alive in this world. Mark my words." Pace gritted out as Patricia and her minions looked at him in horror.

"P-please no. D-don't tell them, don't tell my b-brothers." Kyshelle managed to say as she shook her head slowly.

"I don't know about that baby. For now let's get you to the clinic." Prestle said in a calm voice as.

"Please." Kyshelle pleaded as she cooed in Prestle's chest.

"Fine." Prestle sighed worriedly.

Pace and Prestle accompanied Kyshelle to the clinic. After treating her wounds, Pace and Prestle looked at Kyshelle worriedly.

"Baby we'll drive you home today. You have to go home and rest." Pace said and caressed her hair.

"No, I don't want to. Can I go to your house instead?" Kyshelle asked the twins as she looked at them with her swollen eyes.

"I don't know about that baby, we'll ask your brother. Ky, can you tell me what happened?" Pace asked as he looked at Kyshelle worriedly. Kyshelle didn't reply while her cousins just sighed and nodded.

"It's okay baby. Promise me you will not keep it by yourself." Kyshelle just nodded in response.

"We're here for you." Prestle hugged her gently as he did not want to touch any of her wounds.

They immediately called Kieran to have his permission. At first Kieran wasn't fund of it as Pace and Prestle did not tell him the reason. A few convincing later, Kieran sighed and agreed. He didn't know what happened to their sister. Her brothers were clueless about her situation.