Chapter 11

The mother-daughter-duo appeared in their home where Hook and Cora were waiting, "I'm going to help mother with clothes, you do... Whatever it is you do," Regina said as she walked up with Cora.

"And what is it I do?" Vivian asked.

"I don't know, dear," Regina looked at her, "Maybe, clean your pirate up?"

"Fine," Vivian looked at Hook, "Come on, handsome," She said and they walked upstairs.

Vivian led Hook into her room and she walked into her ensuite bathroom as Hook looked around her room, "Plain, salted or bubbles?" Vivian asked from her bathroom.

"Whichever you think is best," Hook said as he picked up a framed photo of her and Henry.

"Alright, love," Vivian said and put some bubble bath into the tub as she turned the faucet on. She got a spare towel for him and placed it by the sick.

Hook held the photo as he looked around, he picked something up and smirked, "I could get behind you in this," Hook said.

"What?" Vivian turned the faucet off and walked out of her bathroom, "What are you... Hook, seriously, are you snooping?" She asked walking to him and took her red underwear out of his hand, putting it back in her draw.

"I approve," Hook looked at her and smiled then showed her the photo, "I'm guessing this is your brother?"

"Yes, that's Henry, he was 8 in this photo," Vivian smiled and took the frame from him, putting it back on her dressing table. She turned to him and raised her hand, using her magic to heal him fully.

"Thank you, love," Hook said and smiled.

"The bath is ready for you to... Clean up," Vivian said.

"You're not joining?" Hook asked as his smile turned into a smirk.

"If I did, we both know we wouldn't be getting out, without you carrying me," Vivian smiled, "Just go."

"Okay," He kissed her cheek and walked into her bathroom.

After Hook's bath and he was dry and ready, he and Vivian walked to Regina's room where Cora was now in modern clothes

"I'm sure he's safe and as soon as Gold's done, Henry will be back," Cora said to Regina.

"But not with us," Regina said.

Vivian and Hook stood at the door, "Back? From where? Where's Rumpelstiltskin gone?" Hook asked.

"I don't know," Regina said.

"Well, if he's left town, then he's powerless. He can be killed," Hook said.

"The moment either of us leave, we lose our magic and our advantage," Cora said.

"Your memories?" Hook asked.